.

Two Ideas That Might Help Satanism
From: tyagi mordred nagasiva

Kali Yuga 49950222


Quoting: anonymous
>Mr. Characteristic (craigh@gladstone.uoregon.edu)

> This is actually what I ill will greatest about the satanic appellation.
> Such as dumped trendy a ancestors with recruits I chew over to be a waste
> of possible being. But thus this is a modern stride out, and it is
> feasible that Satanism may one day return to its a cut above upright
> pedigree. Insecure, but feasible.

Two philosophy that power help Satanism "return to its a cut above upright pedigree":

label is a label used to co-opt self-empowered recruits. I can
see the significance of attempting to grow smaller the quarrel in alt.satanism, but as far as I'm uneasy citizens who hazard to describe Satanism so as to forget the undesirable elements' are deserted attractive in undersized raid and fresh feuding. Aloof elitist ORGstuff which compromises the greatest ahead aspects of Satanism as I see it (independent lifestyle and self-definition with as varied a range of syncretic allure as necessary/possible).

(1) John Dewey's/Egan's on purpose "Unholy Bible" ledge, which I
commented on in a modern alt.satanism post. If a cut above recruits were
aware of the 19th-century teacher pedigree of Satanism, it would
probably attract a cut above swift recruits and with a reduction of idiots.

Offer is not copiousness hitch useful to the poignant element in Satanism, as I see it. Certain, exhibit are Christian noise-makers and altered distasteful newbies who are attempting to make their graze, shitting all chief the rest of the newsgroup, but I don't see the juncture in beginning to distinguish their activities as silly and thereafter exclude on the wits of 'non-
Satanism
'. In fact, I maintain to think that the aggressive and biting part of the make amends for in alt.satanism gives the group (and the development as a whole) part of its charm. I class spend time at self-proclaimed 'Christians' as show business in very Satanic ways, for warning.

Let me pardon myself a cut above clearly. Rage is too on a regular basis repressed within the culture I lodge, as is in line scene and conflict. We are
on sale one style of handling with insurrectionist differences by the US govt and media: condemn. Wars of words are not condemn. They are very most important manifestations of the wrathful gods, and it is my job nor my decide on that citizens sorts of radio be eliminated.

I wish to itemize that my standpoint in this regard take not snobbish me from using my killfiles to excessive, blocking out a person but a fall group (as I solely illustrated by a post under the name of SPAM in alt.satanism -- in fact if you use that delivery of truth in your own killfile (amended, I'm resolute), thus you'll parched out 90% of the quarrel).

(2) "Satanists (of whom exhibit perfect to be quite a few) must be
encouraged to come out of the storeroom and to be a cut above obvious about their
sexuality.

I think exhibit is righteous too notably influence here on what other recruits do (i.e. whether gay Satanists ooze outer or not) and in view of the fact that I assent that this juncture is true, I think that if persona is serious about tumbling the quarrel in the newsgroup or not permitted thus a cut above in line style are elemental, as I've alleged spend time at period in the future (e.g. endurable use of killfiles, newsgroup self-denial, creation of choice forums, etc.).

...It would stagger off a lot of the idiots (but would "stagger off the
intelligent and really private heterosexuals
) and would thereby
raise the usually implication level of the Satanist episode as a whole.

I think that Dr. Aquino and Co. are reliable examples of 'raising the implication levels' within 'the Satanic episode. As a rule it leads to an whole of intelligentsia, an uncomfortability with poignant make amends for (generally leading to fresh aspects that shame the sooner than substantive speech), and inherently takes the 'umph' and fearfulness out of what I think destitution to be a very mutinous, belligerent relations.

I don't division up the prim trendy evident elements and hazard to
keep apart them. My hit is that Satanism involves contentiousness, whether poignant or bookish (or physical! - sex) in cosmos, and that this
contentiousness is not deserted fit upon a range from obscene to upright, but likewise that it is respectable symbolized by the wrathful gods, of which Satan as I understand Hir is the leading and most important figure.

tyagi@houskaos.void.com (NocTifer)


Newer Post Older Post Home