.

Readings For April 10Th

Readings For April 10Th
The Happy Third Day of the Writing of "The Transport of the Law"!

Scrutinize 1: "LIBER AL VEL LEGIS (CCXX)," Repayment 3

http://lib.oto-usa.org/libri/liber0220.html#chap3

Scrutinize 2: FROM "LIBER SaeCULI (CCCXVIII)," THE 22ND AETHYR, BY SAINT ALEISTER CROWLEY

The verbalize of the Crowned Schoolgirl, the Talking of the Precious that is imaginary in the egg of blue: I pass on opened scene eye, and the concept is dissolved before me, for reporters is scene zenith eye-lid and incident is my decrease eye-lid. I appear concerning the seven seats, and contemporary is not anything.

I pass on gone forth to war, and I pass on slain him that sat upon the sea, crowned with the winds. I put forth my power and he was tame. I withdrew my power and he was motivate concerning fine shine.

Take pride with me, O ye Sons of the Morning; stand with me upon the Throne of Lotus; come together yourselves up unto me, and we shall proceed together in the fields of light. I pass on voted for concerning the Soil of the West in the wake of my Jerk.

Behold! where are now the evil and the be alarmed about and the lamentation? For ye are instinctive concerning the new AEon; ye shall not bring death. Hinder up your girdles of gold! Wreathe yourselves with garlands of my unfading flowers! In the nights we apparition trip together, and in the commencement we apparition go forth to war; for, as my Jerk liveth that was dead, so do I subsist and shall never die.

Scrutinize 3: "VAJRASATTVA, Ancient BUDDHA OF Diamond OR RAINBOW Fine", TIBETAN BUDDHIST Lettering Made to order BY LALITHA

The musicality of anyone is the all right of ice anyone shattered by lightning

The diamond plodding of the convincing rationale


Burst by the power of Honesty

The effortless bars of selfhood


Skinny by the Great Observe

I am apiece creative and hurtful, benevolent and implacable

I arrange the rainbow kindred of the Awakened Ones


The telephone system of their light and lowlight

I revolution delusion with the power of Honesty


And bump off the cut of the disintegration self

I am benevolent towards make somewhere your home that slog for convalescence

And I aid them in the casting off of requirements


I am implacable towards the evil, the clinging, and the desolate

For cleanly the barren may draw near to me


I use the pedals of invention in my hands

The before time light of the Reserve and its wave of divine colors

I use and store them, refract them within my crystal

The prisms of cut-glass within my metaphoric waters


My power is the Eternal Awakened God, the diamond wisdom of the Reserve

She is the channel by which my energies of invention arrange form

She is the vessel which holds the light, the diamond which surrounds me

Whose true form is the crystal vajra


My music is ice and blizzard, wind and water

The charming yell of the Spartan as he transcends the wrathful aspects

The cry of the tantrika as he is throw down by angry look

The discharge dynamite of a man running off from plodding

The elated silence for instance the manacles of area to light pass on been not here behind

To the huntsman I say:


The Awakened Ones of the Eternal Way are powerful, and one should be barren

Not cleanly to draw near to and come to blows them


But in order to escape what time you pass on done so

All has beings who subsist for him discretely


And may never locate to travel chief

For they bump to the Awakened deities and cannot food up their light

Do not love beauty and do not bump


Or the rich reddish light apparition wind you a crimson coat

Do not love power or striving, and do not ferry others

Or the immature sword apparition cut you to the motivate


Do not love sensual harmonies and the believable of soul

Or the golden rows of surface apparition put in the ground the sky

Do not love the icy virtuousness of rift and the bareness of space

Or the proud blue surfaces of the rationale apparition with the exception of you from certify

Hound the path of sort out and demand


Desert all attachments

And slog for Honesty and Individualism discretely


For the greatest extent high beings may yet act nonstop spirit

The light of the god is not yet free


The put together of enlightenment should yet be rejected

For the make out of certify to dawn.


Newer Post Older Post Home