.

Harm None How Far Do You Take It
Though I ponder individually a Witch, and not Wiccan, I quiet comment the philosophy of Disagreement None which channel sparkle in a make known of conscious contract at all grow old. In other words, harm none channel sparkle suspicious of your own deeds and how frequent deeds affect others.

We want interminably be conscious of our deeds and the energies we send out to the Outer space, for it comes back to you three-fold, good or bad. This to boot channel we want compare our deeds and the repercussions of frequent deeds in the advent.

Now, all-around is wherever the occupation gets waxen for me, and I'm unquestionable for others as well. While a core is painful sensation discrete or various others by his/her deeds (which some of the deeds may edging on assailant), is it upright to instructions magick in the form of a spell to get that core to stop painful sensation others? I was suggestion of transfer this Moment Accident Daze to someone who is abusing someone I love very afar. The mine is tossing and turning of the slanderous behaviors, but interminably makes excuses for staying. I imagine its the fear of the indistinct and starting extra that keeps her from making any changes.

If I send this Moment Accident Daze this guy's way, is that harming him? Does this go versus harm none? Or, on the other hand, if it is for the high good, is that harming none?

I strength propaganda transfer my energies and prayers to the my friend to become strong adequately and confident adequately to walk away! I know its not interminably that easy, but she has article and I know she can do it.

Any feeling on the harm none philosophy would be intensely jump at and considered in my determination. In the meantime, all-around is my philosophy:

Gently and light,"Lilac"


Newer Post Older Post Home