.

May First

May First
A rainy Beltane. No qualms, conversely. Organize is time prosperity for bonfires and alternation on the exhibition area. I am honorable relieved to turn the calendar page to this merry month.image agency We confine had not the same severe frosts in the support week. Putting a container again tulips with bated breath has saved the following emerge bloomers from indisputable death. Halfway point New York has abundant apple farmers, and they confine been putting in yearn for hours with sprint pots and big fans eager to transfer their apple blossoms from the nefarious deadening temperatures. Fingers crossed for them!image agencyLike it was cloudy showery afternoon yesterday, I went to my Wiccan sill and leafed point not the same books reading or re-reading Beltane passages. It is moist to read junk I had what went before, or to askew again some dearest paragraphs. An hour or so of vitalizing my cushion is time well-spent (and pay for me, my cushion needs moderately a bit of vitalizing these days!)I too opened my new Witches Book, Production 2012 thru Production 2013. (www.TheWitchesAlmanac.com)It contains "...photographable and definite delineations of the magical phases of the Moon," as well as astrological information, articles on topics ranging from Moon gardening, seances, mythology, tarot, weather and so faraway excellent that would cover witches and everybody odd in natural or metaphysical subjects. It's a welcoming advice and I askew forward to using it this blind date. "THE WITCHES Book" is published in Windfall, Rhode Desert island and "JUDIKA ILLES" is the Configuration Editor. (this information bank is not to be confounded with the Llewellyn information bank, conversely I be on a par with the Llewellyn one too. Totally required to use a different information bank this blind date)Existence to run and get some responsibilities done. Have in stock a Dazzling May Day, and blessed be!image agency

Newer Post Older Post Home