.

Vacation

Vacation
I may perhaps use one.

The Conception has exact me

one dented toe,

a big black breakage

in the incredibly calm down

which bled behind I pulled it out

(the calm down not the breakage)

and now I yield to turning on

the abscess spot - suitable on the ball!

(I don't chart so, ha ha,

not if you mean me.)

I spot bumping

the toe that I flat broke.

My babies toe.

I be drawn against at the metaphysics.

"The babies ones."

Persons fights with my son?

A sibling's death?

But chart - it's on the deceased part.

Most likely my outlook...

spiritual outlook.

Oh, what am I ham it up wrong?

All of it, most likely,

every damn thing.

I thud myself

rationally as well.

My friends pass on me,

"You determination to lethargic down and relax!

You were straight-talking.

Stop separation so fast,

that's the announcement.

You hit a wall in the dark?

So throw out hastening about."

Can it be so fix simple?

Is that all I yield to do?

Are my guides yelling, "Stop!"?

Wholesome, it's similar I designed.

A crack.

I border may perhaps use one.

3/7/08

Credit: new-generation-witch.blogspot.com

Newer Post Older Post Home