.

Tween Places And Portals

Tween Places And Portals
Final night I was sitting in my appoint limitation, that limitation I go at about 8:00pm-8:30pm so the boys put up with prompted me to psychosis, the cats nasty occupy time, and the tv is on, and I am true not a tv individual. I dont whim to ogle it, positive portray are some tv shows I really whim, but they are never on at this time. Regularly the boy is in the bath, or appear in his nightly get out of going to bed programmed. This is so I go and wince. I far and wide sit on the lay aside, and feel, go with the cats or make clear a bath.

Something pernickety occured control night. As I was sitting portray on the lay aside, zoned out, I was staring off to my perfectly, portray is a grand arch way that seperates the bathroom from the bedroom and off set from that about 4 inches in is a layer. This is no pernickety layer, energy Witchy or Pagan about it, it holds all in all novels, and central processing unit books. So as I was sitting portray, I began to presume of tween sitting room. Im a earsplitting fan of tween sitting room. I love to promenade the banks of lakes, rivers and streams these are all tween sitting room, corners in a courtyard, the edge of a forest etc. Up to that time I go on, everyday of you supremacy be wondering what is a tween place? and why does it even matter?

Very well tween sitting room are sitting room, in relating. They are in relating exhibit and portray, this world and the in imitation of, the characterless, and the magical, but highest momentously they dishonor, and are the sitting room that allow one easy mime to the other lean. Witches of old, were regularly called Hedgeriders, or Evade Witches. They are not the Witches of today who tempt themselves hedgewitches from the time when they are gardeners or work with herbs, this meanings is fairly a new meaning in fact. For instance a hedge witch really is is one that crosses the hedge. The hedge second hand to be the section relating the clearance and the out-of-doors world. This was rarely crossed as everyday get older it was dangerous to project out of the section. So they earned this name by cruise the "hedge" Now you may be asking how does one become a Witch by walking out of clearance, well that isnt fairly what I mean. For instance I mean is that the hedge was a emblem of the end of the clearance, the end of the clandestine and untouched sitting room. What a Witch would mark the hedge it rumored that he/she was parting the shroud and cruise from the characterless happening the the clandestine and spiritual world. This was achieved for the period of humorless meditation and oftentimes the use of tween sitting room and portals.

I nasty to make clear true a heart to say that what I was tongue about pompous is achieved for the period of humorless meditation, daydream and badger work. Not basic light meditation, although basic meditation is a wonderful practice it serves as elder of a stimulating practice utterly than a humorless, mind and spirit shifting practice. Past humorless daydream, meditation or "hedge cruise" has been achieved you find that it chi become easier and easier to touch that right to be heard, and "mark the hedge"

So what does all this put up with to do with portals and tween places? Very well not sole are boarders of towns, tween sitting room (the place that letters relating exhibit and portray) but doorways, arches, the end of land, the edge of a put together etc are all "tween sitting room". They dishonor the rigorous limitation that is relating exhibit and portray. "Offer" years the other world, Avalon, Annwn, Summerlands etc. I oftentimes use Alice in Wonderland an sample and it is a shine one at that! What Alice peered happening the rabit hole she was in a tween place. So now you understand what a tween place is, and humorless meditation, you can begin to understand their worth. You see in the same way as you are in meditation you can touch the other lean for the period of this tween place, you can even increase these journeys by sitting in or at the edge of these tween sitting room. It is said that in these sitting room you can see with the bare eye what is on the other lean, meditation is not needed! (but practice, and alignment with the spirit beings is) In these tween sitting room, I can operate the energy stronger than someplace. Offer are everyday get older gifts that are finished for me, bones, inoperative or messages! In return you can maroon gifts for the Ancestors, or the Faery film. A windowsill is a shine sample of a tween place, and so a wonderful place to make an Ancestor tribute, or Faery tribute.

So back to what I was oral communication about pompous. Offer is a Portico in my room, portray is an arch way, a tween place, with a layer against it, so it is a tween place in a tween place, and THAT is a portal. I had zoned out, and was in a light pensive right to be heard, I began to warning rythmically, and touch a humorless daydream right to be heard, I may well see the energy move, and the portal aperture open, and for that reason I KNEW it was a portal! I chi have that I was so afire that I didn't make inquiries it elder, it wasn't the disorientation of a portal. I put up with experienced population to the fore in my walks for the period of form, and in humorless Shamanic Journeys, it was the disorientation of the accomplishment of where it was. It was so characterless that I had not indication that portray may well be so distant magick! Tired out to say this chi be explored elder for the period of meditation and badger work!

Let me know what your fondness tween sitting room are, or if you put up with open any portals! And if you nasty to know elder you can assessment this book out!

http://www.amazon.com/Hedge-Rider-Underworld-Eric-De-Vries/dp/0979616875

Newer Post Older Post Home