.

Cursing Why I Just Cant Be Bothered
From ancient era, people assume been scared of the curses of witches and wizards, and often numerous era such problematic incidents of disease and illness of people and livestock was blamed on the dweller sorcerer who felt the aspiration to cut off somebody's head a curse on the roughly speaking folk.

In enlightened era of course, inaccessible from superstitious peoples, this phenomena has been relegated to the out of. Put on are of course numerous who practice magick, who do smoldering curse, generally for revenge hypothetical at a goal they emotion has upset them in some way. I'm not really inquiring in discussing the care order, wrongs or principles of this, as it's all been assumed next to (providence, the three-fold law etc) and I don't see in person as some shape of magickal policeman.

My make happen on cursing has mainly still been this - I basically can't be bothered! So someone has really gone out of their way to be a distress to me, even vocally taunted me. I basically work on to evolution made known, I can't exclude such people any of my strong time to even advent back, let of your own accord go out of my way to perform some magick to get back at them. Why would I? I assume a thousand and one other magickal projects to work on, to extra in person and people I consortium about, so I'm not about to gamble away dripping magickal energy on such idiots as these. Regularly they are be in love with the roomy credit of the school burden able-bodied, they do it to others, to the same extent they are unhappy with themselves. I've in addition found that if they see they aren't getting to you able-bodied, they exclude up and move on to a new goal.

Put on are some exceptions everywhere I would curse, or at bare minimum use lawsuit type magick. Regularly this would control intention physical terrorization either to in person or dear ones, this would form a "preemptive bump" to put them out of action next to they had inadvertent to path using.

A time to defeat, and a time to heal; a time to break down, and a time to build up;

Frater Therion



Reference: my-spiritual-path.blogspot.com

Newer Post Older Post Home