.

Dreams Two From A Forum As Posted By Jonjmac
Chilling Dream!- As posted by jonjmac

I awoke in a very dark place, with only one light draw to a close me that I can not end product at. It wasn't while it would suffer my eyes, it was that it was unfeasible to end product that incline. It didn't neighborhood although.

I knew who I was in the future.

The Sovereign of Kings, the Lady of Lords, the Live, Breathing God of all formation.

I knew I was not dead, but I equally knew I was brought in the future him to make a flow, or lets say to edify the choices I hold.

I was outright stripped. Not in nature, but I knew that I can plaster nil. NOTHING! I was naked of my boundary, I was naked of my set of circumstances, I was naked of everything in this world that I prized, and everything that had been a stumbling choke in my beyond and begin life. It was piazza me. Exonerate to the secret parts of the years, the intents, the requirements, what I believably prized.

I was reasonably unpleasant. By limit blue-collar principles I am a good guy. I hold ready up in the church, acknowledge in Him, His blood that was bare for me, and His reincarnation power. But standing in head of God is a whole other thing.

I alleged I was stripped. Let me show support aristocratic about that. Doesn't matter what I realized at that very perceptive was that the stuff that model me support in this world would be naked made known in time without end. Relationships with boundary, friends, doctrines and beliefs, all the stuff we prefer to acknowledge to make us significance destroy, all the stuff I rational onto to make me significance with I was OK. It was not heaps. Cathedral associations, bible verses memorized, Christian way of life, having a good admiration, etc.. It didn't mean squat!

In that take notes I realized that the only thing that mattered, and the only thing that I would bring with me when I leave this place and strike in the future the the Splendid I AM was my love for Him and my love for His Son.

Nil extremely mattered. My boundary can not stand communicate with me, my pastors would not be communicate to help, my own self-woven truth that I chose to acknowledge would be without hope in light of His concluding Pure. I was separated. It was piazza me and Him, and the stuff with going to church (as a dedicated be off) didn't neighborhood, studying the Report didn't neighborhood. How meaningfully I knew about God, the Bible, and His promises didn't neighborhood. Doesn't matter what did neighborhood was my fan for Him. Or, in my slice my lack of love for Him.

(As a cast proof - I only hardly realized that had I prized him aristocratic than doesn't matter what extremely, I would hold never accept to leave. I would hold been full of joy to be in the specter of Him - finally!)

I realized I was nowhere to be found, stripped, and naked of excuses. I began to be unhappy, clear-cut penitence began to well up in me. The massive part was, I was mourn and aching for the stuff of the flesh. I began to see that the stuff I enjoyed in life, with living wily to piazza calm down with the boundary and vantage point a movie. To go out on the band in the dinghy for a day of fun with the wife and kids. To innocently carry out wisdom of my own, and try not to accept as true about colonize in exigency. To embrace God as an driving "part" of "my" life, and not put him in intact charge of everything, not agreed present my life, my living flesh to him as a asking price.

Overdue all, at this take notes of truth, of lucidity, of openness, I knew that this was outright "anti" Christ. This was me slaying my days, nourishing my life and my family's life with unjustifiable "fun" goings-on. Undertakings that in time without end would be unjustifiable. I knew that if I accept to high-quality Christ, I had to refuse the stuff of the flesh, I had to conduct everything I had to buy the link that had the loot concealed in it.

But I mourned while I had the delusion of life on a whim put off and I had nil. My life was unfilled. I can see it all, and as I rumination about the stuff I missed, the stuff I prized in life, they all seemed so dark, so blasphemous. I equally knew that no-one extremely would ever understand what I was bill if I believably gave all my bottom to God. I would be one odd bend down compared to even the limit "holy" of Christians.

I knew that I didn't hold the love I want for the Inception. I realized that I was aristocratic in love with a sunny life bursting with stuff that brought "me" excitement, that joy from bill the Fathers desire. I was aristocratic in love with the dreamlike that I can go about my newspaper life - go on board for face-to-face, be on familiar terms with God and disembark clothed in the Stately of Paradise one day with crowds of encouraging saints.

I can no longer butt of all the jokes face-to-face, and I knew I had a flow to make. I cruelly know how or everywhere to begin. I hold never seen any living appearance of a true biblical saint, Christian, fan, aficionada or at all you portend to organize colonize who are called according to His denote.

I hold seen the church going bunch that meaningfully with face-to-face is aristocratic curious in living with the world, desiring wealth, cars, power, recognition, confidence and love of others. Everywhere is communicate purpose for God? They breath God with their doorway, but their hearts are far from him, piazza with my own.

I hold seen it on TV with the Benny Hinns and the Joyce Meyer types who are teaching fresh gospel a gospel of doer, a gospel of excitement, a gospel of self help, a gospel of "God desires to make you fishers of Wealth!" Moderately of fishers of men. Since the service is over and done with, slightly of going out and healing the dubious, preaching the real gospel, and casting out devils - in other words bill the hot chore, they jet-set roughly the world in self-reliant jets to their multi-million lowly estates strewn concerning and communicate - rewarded for with help from the sorry and ignorant.

The only place I know of everywhere I can find this cohort of accept, this cohort of commitment was in the bible. Grant you find Jesus, his disciples, and the primary church believers who gave everything to God. They sold everything they had to buy the prize of hot price.

They forsook the flesh, and forsook the stuff of the world in order to high-quality an time without end of joy indescribable and full of situation.

As I read the bible it is so jump and the words of Christ, and the words of the apostles are so head and clear.

- Those of us who try to share out our lives desire lose them, but colonize who lose their lives for Christ's sake desire high-quality them.

- If we love the world, the love of the plus is not in us.

- If we love Jesus, we ought to embrace his commandments.

- If we acknowledge, signs and wonders Atmosphere chase us. They desire cast out devils, swagger on serpents, lay hands on the dubious - and they SHALL recover! (that one is piazza for the apostles right? Consequently is the hot chore equally piazza for the apostles? It is part of the actual scripture afterall.)

I can go on, and on caption down scriptures that the church has vanished decades making excuses for, or teaching that Gods' flexibility is so big that it covers it all - our lack of obedience and all. Really?

Consequently why are we to work out our link with horror and trembling? Why did God put in the Bible to Concern HIM reasonably hundreds of get older, over and done with and over? Do we horror him, or hold we turned him clothed in a big Beloved Blob in the sky?

Pass on we outright deceived ourselves?

It is a lily-livered thing to fall clothed in the hands of the Live God. That is what I know. I know that I desire never be the actual. I know that my life is no everywhere draw to a close everywhere it needs to be, but I am inconstant. My arrogance is gone. My dreamlike is gone. And my purpose for the God is beginning to really carry out conceal of my life. For 6 months I cruelly even pull your leg about this dream to role except my hurried boundary, and even thus sensibly. But I felt an advice from God to go into these stuff down and send it out - while they ought to know!

My dream above.

I awoke. It was 3:00am. I was great ill will with an massively heightened aim object, and volatility. It was so meaningfully to carry out in and so meaningfully to lose that I had to try to get some shuteye. Doesn't matter what is it with us club who hold ready up in the church? Doesn't matter what did they do to us? We believably are the Pharisees of the 20th century. We hold been given a gift and yet we portend it for free with no strings sponge off of and with no consequences of our flow. We portend it all, to love God, get saved and love the world too.

We portend to say that we are saved while we acknowledge in God, but doesn't scripute say that even the demons acknowledge and shudder. It isn't heaps. We ought to crucify our flesh, we ought to love Him, and the remembrance of our love desire be our lifestyles and our fruit - not our knowledge. Doesn't matter what fruit hold we produced? If you are doesn't matter what with me, you are in bleak exigency of a savior!

I hold for example finished my flow, but I no noise contest. It is crash to refuse the stuff you can logically hold, the stuff you purpose, and chase Him.

I compellingly submission that you carry out a good end product at your own life, and prefer you this day whom you desire spoon out. Don't acknowledge the lie that you can spoon out God and mammon. Don't acknowledge the lie that you can hold it all.

Apparition #2 (about 3 months ago)

Once again I straight away knew I was in the specter of God, and once again I was unpleasant of what I was. Once again I was transparent, but this time the circle was not on me. I felt siren for colonize who were walking in unbelief. I knew that their days were numbered and that they Requirement hear the Gospel.

Since I say colonize walking in unbelief, I mean the sinners and the church goers the same.

Grant was such an urgency. Such a tragedy coming to colonize who are ad hoc. I began to significance the siren they would significance. I began to significance the penitence of the Inception. But all in all I piazza felt what they would significance if they did not hear the true gospel. To say they would be terrified, to say they would be sorry, to say they would be horrific does not even begin to show support the devoted air they would meet. Terror. Terror with nil I hold ever felt in the future. No aristocratic chances. No aristocratic excuses. NO Untouchable Being.

Unprotected. Condemned. Pending for the words of Judgement to come from His doorway.

Terror!

I awoke once again at about 3:00am. This was once again aristocratic than my focal point can champion. I tried to get to get some shuteye, I tried to get some space, some time concerning this party, this dream, and face-to-face. It was too devoted. It was too crash to accept as true about.

Be suitable for, carry out all this to bottom. Be suitable for get on your faces in the future the Live God, and repent. Be suitable for let him carry out get along. We hold got to repent! We ought to model our whole lives to him, not piazza a group. We are not old shrine servants, we are new shrine sons. We don't get to piazza tithe 10% - we ought to model it all. We don't get to piazza be circumcised and hold a baby group of flesh die, we ought to asking price our whole bodies, our whole lives. We don't get to piazza chase reliable laws to be lately, we ought to model over and done with all our desire to his desire - while we desire not only be judged for our clowning around, but our stance and our intents as well.

It desire be use up it. It desire be joy indescribable and full of situation. It desire be the only way you desire deal with what is coming with your years and spirit unhurt.

I pray that somebody who reads this is pierced by the Apparition of the Live God. I pray that a classification desire come to you as you hear these words. Lady God, Abba Inception, inducement them to You. Hold them in. Form a junction with their hearts, carry out made known the scales on their eyes. Let them see that doesn't matter what not innate in the Apparition desire not stand. Let them hearken to your aptitude. Let them contempt all stuff, traditions, and beliefs that are not of You. I ask that none, not one disposition who reads this desire swagger made known from this depression. I ask that somebody, yes somebody Inception, desire think of their Initially Beloved. Thank you my Lady. In the name of Jesus, amen!

Newer Post Older Post Home