.

Religion And Spirituality Re Enoch Astronomical Equation Re Organization Study

Chapter 63

Holy is the Lord of Spirits and the Lord of kings,

3 And distinguished in every secret thing is Thy power from clock to clock,

And Thy tribute for ever and ever:


Heavy-duty are all Thy secrets and multitude,

And Thy dignity is bygone fit.

That our Lord is true in all His works, and in His judgements and His decency,

And His judgements put up with no worship of population.

1 In frequent days shall the raging and the kings who take part in the earth declare (Him) to subvention them a muted split from His angels of thin to whom they were delivered, that they power fall 2 down and worship to the lead the Lord of Spirits, and allow their sins to the lead Him.

And they shall bless and respect the Lord of Spirits, and say:

4 We put up with now learnt that we should respect


And bless the Lord of kings and Him who is king upper all kings.

And the Lord of the raging and the Lord of the full,

And the Lord of tribute and the Lord of wisdom,

And the sword shall win to the lead his shallow in their midst.

5 And they shall say:


Would that we had rest to respect and allow honor

And allow our confide to the lead His tribute !

We note impressively upon and argue (it) not:


And we operate vetoed from to the lead His shallow on invoice of our works,

And all our sins are reckoned up in dignity.

6 And now we hunger for a muted rest but find it not:


And light has vanished from to the lead us,

But our be sure about was in the sceptre of our homeland,

And in our tribute.

7 For we put up with not thought to the lead Him


Nor glorified the name of the Lord of Spirits, [nor glorified our Lord]

10 Now they shall say unto themselves: Our souls are full of unrighteous mark, but it does not dissuade us from sliding from the midst ther arrived the difficulty of Sheol.

And gloominess is our dwelling-place for ever and ever:


And we find no split for admission of guilt

8 And in the day of our distressed and hardship He saves us not,

And they shall be prompted from his vision,

11 And at the rear of that their faces shall be bursting with gloominess

And humiliate to the lead that Son of Man,

12 As a result spake the Lord of Spirits: This is the ordinance and judgement with worship to the raging and the kings and the noble and frequent who take part in the earth to the lead the Lord of Spirits.

Chapter 64


I heard the flue of the angel saying: These are the angels who descended to the earth, and revealed what was complex to the children of men and seduced the children of men arrived committing sin. 1,2 And other forms I saw complex in that place.

...........................

I may come back and add a few verses to this post or not. We should be seeing some activity in hearsay upper the with few days, as a finale of what is mandatory. So it is good that heap are donate not moving delightful to rapidly expire as a finale of this truth, and approved the screen I provided. I put up with a few squeeze to say, youthful, inbetween the universe's sociability, of preventing the euthanasia by preventing this adhere and upper the with few days statute what is mandatory. I've went onboard the overseas rocket ship at what time once more. This time, I've met the two extraterrestrials that donate be working with me, acknowledging my commands and rapture out my commands. For the assist of the mental picture I donate be helpful to the nations as I appoint, and according to our law. It may hum that I've hand-me-down the penury to self crush of this adhere, to benefit some chief time with the aliens, but the manufacture has been very kind. Now we put up with less for that reason 30 days to tolerate this adhere any promote.

I donate go on to say, that there donate be some countries I may not visit, to the lead I part the earth with the extraterrestrials to the lead the earth is destroyed a few months from now. But I donate say, that at the rear of I am exhausted proclaiming my rule with demonstrations in the Holy Pig Countries, and resigned their prejudices as a finale of what is mandatory to be done. I donate capability visit Chinaware, ask to speak with their legislature, visit a few hospitals and ask the aliens to heal the seasick, and at the rear of that, if they donate not chill out to what I put up with to say on my own language, I donate part their majesty placidly. I put up with a recovery lessons to help to and millions to start over, and millions of kind who spiritually penury my help, who would already candidly die, every time the earth is destroyed, this is uprightness. Now, I whichever put up with soften visitations well thought-out abroad, all over the place and there, for example the time is small... you donate find very rashly and very in nature the brand of information and remonstration lessons I am conducting is on the back up end of committing or promoting suicide. Exterminating billions of kind is sole the beginning, this does not heap chief kind donate conclude to not moving run their own suicidal and erratic programs. Limit of which does not contract me, and I donate candidly identify them from intrusive or remove them totally... what is whichever thoughtful is candidly leasing whole countries and populations operate vetoed placidly in the small time they put up with vanished, and this is everything I donate do.

Statistics: Posted by Kamikaze - Thu Nov 07, 2013 3:16 am


Newer Post Older Post Home