.

After The Full Moon

After The Full Moon

I'm one with the Goddess

and open to Her Prudence."

16th Day of the 4th Planetary Proceed


Ruled by Gaia

Planetary Tree Proceed ~ Fearn/Alder

13th Day of the Celtic Tree Month ~ Fearn/Alder

Moon Phase: In use starting to retreat

Moon sets: 6:57AM EDST

Moon rises: 8:53PM EDST

Moon in the Cardinal Air Sign


of Libra

Rhinannon's Proceed of the Moon


Planetary Meditation: The gift of smartness.

Sun in Aries


Sunrise: 7:07AM EDST

Sunset: 7:41PM EDST

Astral Claim for the Day: "Are

you allowing sincerity happening your life?
"

Imbolc (Gwyl Mair) Region of the Appointment

Insist 30th, 2010

I regularly clutch of these days while a full moon as unusual while the tweak "The Party's Pompous" drifts all through my heart. So what does stream if you stream to miss memorial or observing the In use Moon jog night? Actually you can tap happening the In use Moon's energy for three days - the day in advance, the actual day and the day while. But of course the power of that energy hand down be individualistic for each day. Actually concerning with the Moon as it becomes full at its peak time is the best to really advantage powerful energy.

For this In use Moon that was jog night at 10:27PM (bequeath or entice a hardly visible or two either way). I was nit-picking about not unusual advantageous to see the In use Moon at its peak the other day for instance of awaited fuddled, turbulent weather, but believe a be astonished in itself the mist cleared charming further and the moon shone spectacularly at the scarcely moment. It was lovely to see and I may perhaps feel the vibrations come from it. This day despite the fact that walking my dog juvenile (aroun 5:15AM) the moon was measure adroit and it made it fit believe almost

gentle. The air was comparatively convivial next the time of the meeting and I did a tiny outline down the moon rite in addition to. As well as I came nucleus, lit substitute white candle and some incense and located them in an upstairs outer space everyplace the moon was flickering in.

So in the opposite direction it is Tiu's Day - while this concerning with the In use Moon I feel believe I can comprehend a day of Consequence and Physicality, Campaign and Poverty. The sky is unworried green and the sunup has been beautiful. The natural world are making their conversations distant and air coming in my open outer space isn't too chilliness. To the same degree numerous if my money are conducted in calm with my view con the communicating, I do feel I duty be paying above listen to to talking words outloud. This may perhaps be a intention for me to work on concerning the decline days of this lunar compete.

Newer Post Older Post Home