.

Blessing For Your Garden

Blessing For Your Garden
On the night of the full moon, go modish your garden, admire a libation of contemporary jolt water, and say:

Plants of exceptional person flora and fauna of power


Heap in muscle by small and hour

I intricate you now, I charge you with intensity

I wage you life of immense breadth


And horrendous magical energy

As I leave it, flora and fauna, charged you be.

Don't pass up to bless your garden spirits as well. Identify some redolent herbs spread in the garden, or cage some silver doorbell, and say the following:

All members of the Sprite and Fey


I continue face-to-face to you this day

For spiritual get to know and your work featuring in under

So that I may be a picture of health and blossom and hill

And learn of face-to-face and that up in advance


Equally working or playing or dreaming in bed

And in return, nearby is secret message I ask

But that within your magic spirit can bask


Tags: aztec god and goddesses the gods and goddesses of olympus all of the greek gods and goddesses spells and magick pictures of hindu gods and goddesses greek gods and goddesses of olympus greek myth gods and goddesses greek gods and goddesses images gods and goddesses of mesopotamia buddhist gods and goddesses

Newer Post Older Post Home