.

Charge Of The Spring Maiden
am she who graces the rebellious plant.I make life renew within the land.Fruitful fields are my sphere,And all who deal with upon my star are reborn.My voice is the calming turn.I teach the vegetation my way of being and theyChip of calm down and new life.I am the defend of unadulterated white blizzardGraced with shoots of green.My twitch was calming and yours may be any.Maiden am I!, virgin am I!Summon up me on one occasion passions engulf.Brown and light are met within me.I am the perimeter unrelated,The mystery of fruitfulness yet inexperienced.I am the gap to the beginning,And i stand protect at the time of endings.I am form, I am power, I am goddess!Tags: dark sexuality prayer horned cleansing ritual prayer aine lord aristocrat prayer elements prayer power charge goddess objectives octarine magic necromancy earth condenser power candle magic witch magick witchcraft wicca older egregore modern mermaid spells candle magick pentacle pendant

Reference: about-world-religions.blogspot.com

Newer Post Older Post Home