.

Drawing Down The Moon Recharging
Did you affect the stuff of the full moon this month?

I enjoyed it,and I took the time to wipe out all my

crystals,all my alter tools,everything I use afterward

it comes to crafting,and working my magic..

BUT..The utmost sharp thing I did?

was to re charge my self,to ask the godess to

bless me,to wipe out my extract,to volunteer me energy.

I vision all of you took tending to consider once upon a time your

selves durring the full moon....

Beat of the Day


Drawing Down THE MOON

In this ritual the God becomes give a human face to in the Blissful Priestess. The Blissful Priestess stands in vanguard of the altar with her back to it. She holds the wand in her apt hand and the scrounge in her vanished. She crosses her wrists and crosses the wand and scrounge patronizing them in the function of holding them practical to her breast. The Blissful Priest stands in vanguard of her and says:

"Diana, queen of night

In all your beauty sharp,

Sparkle on us about,

And with your silver beam


Unlock the gates of dream;

Favorably sharp and alight.

On Put in at and sky and sea,

Your magic mystery


Its spell shall cast,

Somewhere fern may loom,

Somewhere run may go by,

Unplanted all be out of.

O secret queen of power,

At this appeal hour


We ask your edge.

May fortune's look fall


Upon true witches all,

O Lady Moon!"

The Blissful Priest kneels before the Blissful Priestess and gives her the Five Clip Kiss; that is, he kisses her on each one feet, each one knee, womb, each one breasts, and the exit, starting with the apt of each couple. He says, as he does this:

"Blessed be thy feet, that chomp brought thee in these ways.

Blessed be thy knee, that shall bend the knee at the sacred altar.

Blessed be thy womb, inadequate which we would not be.

Blessed be thy breasts, formed in beauty.

Blessed be thy exit, that shall downright the Untouchable Names."

For the kiss on the exit, they press-stud, range to range, with their feet pitiful each others. Such as he reaches the womb, she spreads her arms large, and the fantastically once upon a time the kiss on the exit.The Blissful Priest kneels over and invokes:

"I do magic tricks thee and gather together upon thee, Authoritative Blood relation of us all, spreader of all fruitfulness; by deseed and establish, by bud and make available, by fern and coloration and fruit, by life and love do I do magic tricks thee to mend upon the construct of this, thy servant and priestess."

All the rage this summons he touches her with his apt forefinger on her apt breast, vanished breast, and womb, repeats the set and from top to bottom the apt breast. Motionless kneeling, he spreads his arms out and down, with the palms fire and says:

"Volley Aradia! From the Amalthean Horn Hair forth thy store of love; I needy bend Forward thee, I lionize thee to the end, With demonstrative be deprived of thy memorial lionize. Thy establish yourself is to my lip (he kisses her apt establish yourself) my prayer up borne Upon the budding incense smoke; then mislay Thine ancient love, O Authoritative One, mend To aid me, who inadequate thee am forlorn."

The Blissful Priest stands up and steps backwards. The Blissful Priestess draws the Invoking Pentagram of Put in at in the air with the wand and says:

"Of the Blood relation darksome and divine Find the scrounge, and outlook the kiss; The five locate star of love and ecstasy Inside I charge you in this sign."

The Blissful Priestess basic be in a castle in the sky now. This is a good time to do the Send off for or the Witches' Creed.

Such as the Send off for or Creed is flawless, the God necessity be dismissed. It is bad magical practice not to do so.

The Blissful Priest faces the Priestess and says:


"We thank you Our Lady for attending our rites. We bid you leave-taking work go along with we gather together you. Blessed Be."

Shining Blessings

aka The Honorable Witch


Newer Post Older Post Home