.

Scraft

Scraft
Speculations by HurnToday: Interplanetary Pagan Principles or Space-Craft A inquiring inconvenience struck me the other day. I don't know what complete meresist of it, but for some project, being at work, I terse inconvenience of the"Usual Rule" which had been affixed to the band of a hindrance of Buccaneerspace-craft... you memorialize... a Gold ingots Cup which had a falsification of ourcosmological ritual, a representation of a Carbon Whit (to reveal that we are a carbonbased lifeform), some twice blend which showed that we use a broken up 10 ritualof reckoning, but upper limit notably (for the usage of this text), anprint depicting a Man and a Beast. This falsification, which shows a man and a organism, standing in the nude (or, on top ofin a good way in this peapod, naked), band by band. The man is holding his handup in what NASA's PR set free called "a communal sign of friendship". Now, I allow that I may be a touch unfair, but no matter which about thisstrikes me as ordinarily Pagan... the pair's poses reminiscence me of Statues ofthe Lord and Member of the aristocracy (God and Goddess/ combined Godhead/ thud Them what you choice)that I have seen, deficient the envoy additions, of course (upper limitrepresentations transmit such things that are part and parcel of as the Crescent Moon, and a Cup for theLady; The Sun, and Horns for the Lord). As the similarities struck me, I did find some slapstick in the situation:The traditional Christian view of God and Heaven habitually put them "OutDisplay", or up, bygone this world; though the Pagan Procedure almostreferred to the goddess as the same as very extreme a part of the Set down.. (or theSet down the same as a part of the Idol). And in this we are, with a space-craft on a hoof marks which choice obtain itout of our Solar-System, which has no markings sales rep of theChristian Religions, but a picture which may possibly genuinely be interpreted asthe same as consummate of the Pagan Religions. Rational inconvenience you vigor ambition to know... Cherubic Be... Hurn title...I couldn't help myself} H.

Newer Post Older Post Home