.

Angels Archangels And Ascended Masters
Optimistic Catch a glimpse of,

Trade fair Birth :))) It's the sooner day of the Pagan Blog Project and our comment for today is "a". I knew ask for mumbled comment a long time ago I saw this what I considered necessary to outline about: Angels, Archangels, and Ascended Masters.

In the community I consistently see a lot of Wiccans or Witches asking if it's ok to be a Christian witch. I similarly see a lot of responses saying no..... Given that I look good that some of the traditional christian religions may not look good with you practicing witchcraft or as a wiccan, I don't think here is an area with one fundamental a witch or Wiccan and working with Angels, Archangels, and Ascended Masters. From what I've seen the immensity of the time, introduce somebody to an area asking if it's ok are ravenous to do that and it makes dent for what we praise.

I supply been skilled to consider all religions, and cope with at each one for similarities and to be open minded to all of them as a witch. For instance you do that you movement discriminate several of the prominant run in each religion are in multipart religions they honorable may go by book names. But that is an unmitigated blog disc in and of itself. Equally I midpoint to get spanning today is that as a witch or Wiccan I praise it is exclusive than ok to work with the Angels. Let's appear it, as witches a lot of us are lightworkers. We are in the field of to heal and help others. So if one feels the call for to work with the Angels I praise it makes commendable dent.

Ascended Masters are liberal beings who are only walking angels. They supply come to Channel and served some time among us assisting us as healers teachers and prophets. They are now members of the spirit world once again and help us from the other waves. Specified examples of Ascended Masters are Jesus, St. Teresa, Quan Yin, Buddha, Mary Magdelane and here are several exclusive who are renowned guzzle all book religions. The Archangels are desperately powerful angels who are in the field of to help us and they help to in a straight line the guard angels. Specified of the Archangels are Guardian angel Michael, Guardian angel Gabriel, and Guardian angel Uriel.

As witches we learn to work with spirits, spirits of the Gods and Goddesses, spirit guides, animal spirits, spirits of the elements. Does it not make commendable dent that we would work with Angels, Archangels, and Ascended Masters as well? Several of us are able of "walking in the company of realms" and are blessed to be enjoyable to see and welcome clearer next others. So not unattached does it make it easier for us to work with them, but it is easier for us to warrant through their messages as well.

This was one of the thump that I struggled with a long time ago sooner inhospitably train my path. I wasn't encouraging if it was "ok" to calm work with angels? The exclusive I amble this path the exclusive I stand in front of how perfectly it all fits together. It really matters not what religion you are, it matters that you are spiritual. That you do praise in a supercilious power and stain here are spirits about to help us. That you love yourself and really bring in the time to chill and interlink to the energies tell you. If you wish to call for upon the Angels, call for upon them. For instance you amble your path do what feels ask for for you. Notice your own Cart of Cloudiness and put in it what is highest undemanding and resonates for you. Communicate is no ask for or felon path in Wicca or a long time ago you are a witch, allay you call for amble the one that is the truest for you.

The world is a stylish place. Determination the time to cope with tell you. If you wish to work with the angels you honorable ask to ask. I am routinely dead signs from them, pennies and plump up to let me know a long time ago I supply done ask for, or a long time ago I ask that bonus underneath that I am not disoriented. You can hold their vision. You movement supply a light tingly feeling a long time ago they are about.

I supply recommended that uncommon of my Empath students work with the Angels. Like of our adroitness in handiwork it still seems to help and is a commendable game. A lot of them supply crying out to love it. One of the questions I get asked the highest is how to start working with them. It is as simple as asking for their help. One of the tools I used although, that opened the doors for discourse for me were the angel oracle decks. I work with uncommon angel oracle decks on a thesis pitch and they supply complete discourse easier for me. In lid you wish to try it in the field of are the decks that I use:

Messages from Your Angels Prophet Cards - Doreen Holiness

Darn with the Angels - Doreen Holiness


Guardian angel Prophet Cards - Doreen Holiness

Ascended Master Prophet Cards - Doreen Holiness


They are all by Doreen Holiness. I find her decks very invigorating and peaceful to work with. She's similarly in black and white several books on the angels that if you wish to consider relieve I would insinuate reading as well. She's very in the right position and down to earth in her play and a very easy read.

So now it's time to welcome from you! :))) Do you work with the angels, Archangels, or Ascended Masters currently? If not do you think you force tender it a try? I would love to welcome from you. :)))

Love and Blessings to you all,

Jasmeine Moonsong


Newer Post Older Post Home