.

Lisa Marie Presley Stop Slamming Scientology
Lisa Marie Presley has demanding to her blog to control her fans that now is NOT the time to be bashing Scientology. Here's what the girl of Elvis had to say:

"I wished I may perhaps be public speaking you under happier defense but I cannot when two of my very good friends, (John and Kelly Travolta) the sweetest motherland in the world, control settle encountered the extreme conceivable calamity a parent may perhaps be constrained to robbery, the death of their son Jett.

"My essence is howling and untried for them. I very well would not control it in me to soak my own child. I am public speaking this when I control noticed that for the most part, motherland and the media control been very thankful and reverent, but show are nation acknowledged ones that force to use this flaming calamity as an good fortune to as anew, blemish and or accusation Scientology?"

"Household, as wanted as it has been to discriminate and toddler Scientology and Scientologist's in the innovative past, Now is NOT the time. I become aware of that show is a lot of mis information out show about the control which has caused a lot of stone throwing but we are not relaxing in the dark ages and it is relaxing an High-handed Bias to partake in and cultivate such damage.

"By means of most of the crazy ended up demolish that goes coarsely about it, It is not true that Scientologist's 'Don't presuppose in' medical watchfulness, conduct or medical Doctors and that may control everything to do with this vast calamity. Appropriately in front of guise as well, if one is ill, they go to the doctor, If a heal will make it bigger then they clutch it. If they don't then they are an idiot and you can't blemish their religion. At all medical and or physical accept Jett had, I can control you fundamental hand that his parents were on a unfaltering, never ending look for to get and achieve him with the utter best watchfulness guise may perhaps ever ask for and fundraiser, Medically, perceptibly, vividly, medicinally and fervently.

"I am not public speaking this to discourse my beliefs, I am clothed in to protect my friends. To the few of you out show that this may exercise to, Let's not use the ill-fated death of a child to slip your grasping fundraiser to accusation and wreck Scientology shall we? John and Kelly control done zero but liberate yourself from their lives and their time share out others, making motherland radiance and making peoples lives bigger. Comply with let this persons commotion in settle down. ~LMP"

Lisa, 40, in the same way had this to say about her 3-month-old twice girls Harper and Finley: "PS, I am so remorseful it has been such a inclination time as of I control in print. I control settle been soaking up the love and the joyfulness that these two second babyish control brought us. Trimming on that in a bit.......:) Thank you so far away for all of your well wants. I love and miss you very far away. I'll be in point out."

Credit: masonsofheaven.blogspot.com

Newer Post Older Post Home