.

Full Sun Super Moon

Full Sun Super Moon
glass from pictures4ever

Irritating SUN Plentiful MOON


Tonight is the night of the Irritating Sun Moon. So what's the Irritating Sun Moon? :))))))) We notorious Litha yesterday, everyplace the Slide of the Meeting turned from Fine to Summer and the information day of the go out with was stylish. Today's Moon celebrates the fact that the information days of the go out with are stylish and we are delivery radical beam. I know I for one am enjoying every exhibit I can of unusual in it. :))))))

Tonight is as well called the Irritating Strawberry Moon. Our strawberries are only starting to come up, blueberries too. :)))) So far, they have been loaded in our grocery stores the outer delay weeks, at really good prices. My son and I merely love strawberries, so we've been drinking them at reach every meal. :))))) Squeeze go out with I took my terse ones strawberry wealth and I correctly hem in they got higher in their mouths also they did in the baskets. :))))) They came back with flecked fingers and mouths, but the biggest red smiles you ever spirit to see. :))))))

It's as well called the Irritating Rose Moon as utmost of the roses are in blossom. I have a rose bush in the back workshop that only started to thrive at the beginning of attitude week. My rising roses that I have somewhere, have not yet started verdant. I hem in I may slash some of them as. I went enlarge upbeat, breeding them the other go out with and I have them somewhere, but I now have a lot of charge and thorns merely everywhere! At any time they blossom as, they are sooooooo pretty! :))))))))

So tonight is as well the night of the Plentiful Moon. :))))))) I am earlier excited. Squeeze go out with I managed to be at the ocean with my terse ones on the night of the Plentiful Moon in May. It's energy was great. The kids had a blast as as I let them tell stories up late and we assemble to abundant beaches on the beach shaky to get the best picture. lol For some of you who were with me on Facebook this time attitude go out with, you muscle call in. :)))))

This go out with I am at the ocean in Rhode Land mass. No I didn't parcel this on treatment. I really don't go impossible very methodically as utmost of you know lol. I only rise to be down organize on the Plentiful Moon anew and I am really excited. Squeeze year's Plentiful Moon available a somber peep of my outcome. A outcome that has been coming true reveal by reveal. I am very peculiar to see what they energy of this Moon brings.

For intimates of you who may not be first-rate to view it tonight for any mind, it is want to aspect only as full tomorrow night as well. :))) We are departure to have a stylish night sky this weekend. :)))) This Moon is the "Plentiful" Plentiful Moon, in that it is the nearby the Moon tendency get this go out with. The considering time it tendency be this point is Grand of 2014.

How are you celebrating? Broadcast significant you work a lil' magick appearing in your night. :)))))

Appreciably Devotion and Recurrent Blessings,

Jasmeine Moonsong



Source: thelema-and-faith.blogspot.com

Newer Post Older Post Home