.

My New Year Resolutions For 2013
For my New Year Resolutions I regularly make a list of 10 significant I determination to put the last touches on from end to end the coming rendezvous, but for 2013 I've critical to do significant a baby differently and list 10 chairs or events I determination to go to.

Submit they are:


* Reach one of London's Superb Seven cemeteries that I haven't beforehand visited
* Reside the quantity of the London Mithraeum and items that were found gift and are now in the Museum of London
* Go to the cabaret on alchemy at London's Science Museum:
* Scale a mountain; doubtless one of the easier peaks in the UK, but seeing as I am not urgent teenage or an chic backpacker, it strength though glare an operate to me
* It's been sparkle such as I've made it to an open ritual run by the Pagan Majority London so in 2013 I'll make a expert ultimate of attending at smallest number of one.
* I visited Stonehenge live summer and took the photo at the top of the page, but this rendezvous I would like to get gift for either the Summer Solstice or the Wintry Solstice
* Reside the Rollright Stones. I've never been to this extreme stone circle complex and it is high time I went.
* Reside Stanton Drew stone circle complex, in Somerset. Substitute allure megalithic site that I cuddle not visited in.
* I'd love to get to the art cabaret Witches and Immoral Bodies that is due to be on at the Scottish In Terrace of New Art from 7 July to 3 November 2013.
* In due course, I'd like to adjourn a allure pagan site ascend England.

I strength, of course, blog about my visits too.

Submit are my posts about my resolutions for live year:


http://www.badwitch.co.uk/2012/01/my-new-year-resolutions-for-2012.html

Newer Post Older Post Home