.

Magickal Uses Of Incense

Magickal Uses Of Incense

African violet

Promotes spirituality and protection. Hand-me-down to brand peace-loving and rhythmic sensations in love and friendship.

Almond


Hand-me-down in prosperity and wisdom spells.

Aloeswood


The best pretentious, bloody incense on earth. Since antiquity it has been so respected and strenuous to pocket, that it was frequently traded on an go with level of gold. Burned for luck, love and to reinvigorate other incenses.

Amber Lipstick


A sacred temple powder frequently referred to as "Nectar of the Gods" or "Ambrosia" the same as of it's divine body spray. Love offset. Hand-me-down in healing and meditation. Forceful smell that blends well with everything.

Anise, Champion

A sacred Japanese temple incense hand-me-down to depart unconscious glumness and to bring good luck. Mystic pendulums and good luck charms.

Apple


Hand-me-down in love, healing, immortality and garden magic rituals.

Balm Fir Needles


Hand-me-down for respiratory work and for homework.

Rush


Rush is the tie hand-me-down to brace the herbs and resins in best tie incense. It has magical uses of it's own. It is hand-me-down in prediction in Chinese Temples. Hand-me-down in luck, protection and hex-breaking rituals.

Banana


Hand-me-down in fruitfulness, force and prosperity rituals.

Benzoin Gum Resin


Hand-me-down for decontamination and prosperity. Recurrently hand-me-down as a miserable for incense blends. An cleaning agent, cleanses the lungs, strengthens the watch over, burned for knowledge, succession, and psychic protection. A fine "dip" resin.

Bayberry Collateral and govern


Bergamot Allure Secure the release of and to Brighten the Natural history.

Depths Berry Keeps rubbish influences unconscious from your home and special effects.

Depths Roses


Expressly crafted to honour the Goddess in all her aspects.

Carnation Collateral, Solidity and Uplifting.

CedarwoodPurification, Uplifting and to UNHEX.

Cedar Sheet


Hand-me-down for purifying, protection and to banish bad dreams. Hand-me-down by Tenant Americans in workforce lodges to exclusion rotund sultry energies.

Champa


A socialize of dear, okay aromatic bloody gums, resins and powders for meditation and for creating your sacred space. An auric boost. It brings one's energies in the field of peace-loving offset.

Scarlet


Long for been hand-me-down to hasty or attract love and prediction.

Cinnamon Lipstick


Raises high spiritual and affectionate sensations. Hand-me-down for healing and money rituals. A boost, aphrodisiac, draws money, stimulates psychic powers. Transcendent anointing oil hand-me-down by ancient Hebrews.

Citronella (inoperative with continuation mosquitoes unconscious) is hand-me-down for Sharp and Warding Off.

Coconut


Long for been hand-me-down in chastity spells, as well as protection rituals.

Copal, Black Resin

Hand-me-down in release and heart rituals. An crude, persuasive Copal. Burned featuring in "Day of the Wounded" Revels.

Copal, Colorless Resin

Considered to be a sacred "Supplies of the Gods". Hand-me-down in release and heart rituals. Burned for love and decontamination. It is the cleanest and purest of the Copals.

Clove Stimulates


Reduces Load and Enhances Correlation.

Clove Lipstick


Hand-me-down to depart unconscious military, offhand martial. An aphrodisiac and psychic enhancer. It is after that hand-me-down to products spiritual sensations and to filter the legroom.

Cypress Evade, Uplifting and Collateral.

Desert Thyme


Commonly hand-me-down to depart out bad spirits, inner health and influences. An related, strong, herbaceous Tenant American Creeper. Burned for wealth, wisdom, knowledge, protection, and decontamination.

Dragon's Blood Collateral and Force.

Dragon's Blood Resin


Red Resin from a palm tree. It is hand-me-down in rituals relating love, protection and exorcism. Burned for consecration, protection, good luck and strengthens spells. Increases force of other resins.

Eucalyptus Sheet


Hand-me-down in healing and complaint rituals. In addition to hand-me-down to receive good health and for protection.

Frangipani


Burned for psychic work to restage succession and unity with it's calming sensations.

Frankincense resin


Releases powerful positive sensations and drives unconscious evil and glumness. Inoperative burned in the Catholic churches. Hand-me-down as an incense for decontamination, spiritual start, knowledge and meditation.

Frankincense and Myrrh Resin


Two best in the sphere of blessed resins of the kings. A powerful combination that is hand-me-down for spirituality, healing, protection and exorcism. Hand-me-down as an incense for decontamination, spiritual start, knowledge and meditation.

Gardenia


Hand-me-down in love spells and to attract good, serene spirits featuring in rituals. Possesses very high spiritual sensations. A ought for moon rituals.

Geranium Sheet,, Nutmeg

Hand-me-down for luck, prosperity, exactness, love and fruitfulness

Geranium Sheet, Orange

Citrus Geranium fragrance burned for luck, love, exactness, money and weddings.

Geranium Sheet, Rose

A good-looking rose body spray and is hand-me-down in powerful love ">

Red Trigger


Hand-me-down in money and bang rituals. Burned for psychic start and bang.

Gum Arabic Lipstick


Hand-me-down in affectionate and pyschic awareness rituals. Burned for decontamination. A sweet, light vanilla-like fragrance hand-me-down in making scents and adhesives.

Honeysuckle


Burned for love, exactness, money, protection and clairvoyance. A mental boost that aids point of view and psychic purpose.

Hyacinth


Burned for love, protection and joyfulness. Guards wary nightmares.

Hyssop Sheet


Considered a very related decontamination and protection herb. Sharp, healing fragrance is after that wonderful for respiratory work. Burned for wealth and psychic protection

Jasmine Vegetation


Hand-me-down in love and wealth rituals. An aphrodisiac. Donate put up extrapolative dreams if burned in the bedroom and is hand-me-down to persuade doze off.

Juniper Berry Lipstick


Helps encourage psychic powers and guards wary evil, complaint and hexes. Hand-me-down in in poor health rooms in the course of Europe.

Juniper Sheet


Hand-me-down in the course of Europe as a affectionate herb. Helps encourage psychic powers and guards wary evil, complaint and hexes.

Light purple vegetation


Has yearn been hand-me-down in love and healing rituals. Hand-me-down to attract and protect relationships. Promotes doze off and relaxation.

Lemon Liniment (Melissa)

Burned for compassion and consideration.

Lemongrass


Burned as a psychic enhancer.

Amethyst


Burned for exorcism and protection. Brings succession and unity in the field of mortal life.

Lotus


The Lotus has been yearn holy in the East as a mystical symbol of life, spirituality and the composite of the outer space. Burned for protection and as a sacred bestow to the Gods. It is held to attract good power and love for example promoting yearn life.

Magnolia


Burned for exactness and love.

Musk


Brings protection, elucidation and sexual supernatural. Stimulates dignity, resoluteness and enhances conviviality and the command. Hand-me-down in pining and sensuality rituals.

Myrrh resin Was hand-me-down in the temple of Isis. Entire meditation and notions incense. Burned for banishing glumness, protection and exclusion. Increases the power of other incenses it's other to.

Nag Champa powder A socialize of dear, okay aromatic bloody gums, resins ">

Osha root A creeper holy by all Tenant American healers for it's powerful healing abilities. Hand-me-down to bonus respiratory and rheumatic complaints. Breathtaking butterscotch and celery fragrance permeates the room with magic.

Orange chip


Burned for luck, love, money, and weddings.

Orange Bud (Neroli)

Burned for burned for beauty, luck, exactness and love. Attracts love, romance and increases sexual supernatural.

Patchouli powderUsed in love, money and prosperity rituals. Hand-me-down in fruitfulness talismans due to it's well-off, crude scent. An aphrodisiac.

Peppermint folio


Hand-me-down for healing, protection, prosperity, start and repair.

Pineapple


Burned for luck, money and chastity.

Hold down brood needlesUsed in healing, money, exorcism and protection rituals. Magnify it in winter months to filter and immerse the shop.

Hold down resin


Gathered in the Taos mountains and produces the classic sweet forest idyllic of Northern New Mexico. It's cleansing, gentle fragrance is held to be up for fruitfulness, compassion, and decontamination. Hand-me-down by Navajos in war dances.

Rose petals


Hand-me-down in love, luck, sadness and healing rituals. Induces assessment of emotional sensitivity and serene peace-loving sensations. Hand-me-down for extrapolative dreams.

Rosemary folio


In the same way as burned emits powerful cleansing and purifying sensations. One of the oldest incenses. Hand-me-down in love, healing and mental rituals. Stimulates alliance and way out.

Saffron


Burned for love, healing, joyfulness, pining, verve and clairvoyance.

Sandalwood Lipstick


One of the best vivid jungle in the world. Burned for spiritual awareness, meditation and psychic get higher. It's effective, well-off, fairylike fragrance is after that a wonderful Drive you mad miserable.

Strawberry


Burned for love and luck.

Sweetgrass


Burned to filter sitting room and to attract positive influences.

Tea green


Burned for money, daring and verve.

Tuberose


Hand-me-down to locality off evil and glumness. It restores joyfulness, succession and unity.

Vanilla


Burned for love, pining, healing, luck and mental powers.

Verbena, Lemon

Burned or carried for protection and love.

Vetivert Lipstick


Hand-me-down in love, luck and money rituals. Smokey, crude fragrance blends well with Patchouli and Sandalwood.

Colorless Thyme (California) Sheet

Most in the sphere of for the sweet body spray of it's raging folio. U.S. seasoned Thyme sacred to Tenant American cultures. Hand-me-down to filter and protect things, chairs and relatives.

Wood Betony


A traditional Midsummer Drive you mad hand-me-down to filter the dead body of problems and evil. In addition to hand-me-down in protection and appointment rituals.

Yerba Santa LeafAlso called "Cell Place of worship" the same as it command depart out offhand influences and restores a careful pick your way of protection.

Newer Post Older Post Home