.

Tada My New Wand

Tada My New Wand
I support at the end realize my wand! I am so passionate about it. At the same time as we went apple excellent enclosure month I unruffled some very skillful apple undergrowth. As home I went for the period of the braches and picked out a skillful field that felt fair maxim in my hand. I peeled and sanded it. Next a pencil I for that reason drew some symbols on it that I sought-after to forest burst. I am not an perpetrator in any way so I modest the symbols simple. I am with new to forest ablaze so I was so terrible to death to precise that tool to my nice-looking wand that I nearly didn't do it. I at the end got up the nerve enclosure night to try it and I am stacks glad with the domino effect seeing that it was my 1st time forest ablaze. I drew a pentacle at the top of the wand, a bit under that a Divine being with two crescent moons on each leaf of her, under that a triple moon, and at the bottom line a god symbol. I drew swirls coming out of each symbol to run on the subject of the wand at a curvature.

I for that reason placed a nice-looking quartz flat at the top and recycled a pretty enraged insulating tape at the top and bottom line.

I chose my favored charms and beads to decorate my wand and for that reason recycled enraged and white insulating tape to grip down the leaf.

I am so proud with this wand that I can't put it down, lol. It feels so good in my hand, it was intended for me. I with burned my initials on the very bottom line of the wand.

All the rage are some pics:


I would love to be trained your point of view and stories of how you all completed your own wands.I castle in the sky to get on the subject of to making one for my shop soon. I with support some nice-looking white birch undergrowth that I unruffled a for example back intending to make a wand from them as well.Wishing a person a radiant and blessed weekend.p.s.I superfluous some new items to my shop if guise would like to precise a crookedly. I formed a Serene Slumber Kit, a Serene Slumber Pin down Candle, and some Slumber Enrage that I will be listing this weekend.www.TheCelticWitch.comBlessed Be!

Newer Post Older Post Home