.

Powerful Alliance With High Priestess Adelphia Dblood
I have some very exciting new to share with all of you. I have recently formed an alliance with another powerful sorcerer to enhance the services that I can provide to you. It is my pleasure to introduce my friend, and future guest blogger on Black Magic Secrets - High Priestess Adelphia. Together, we have some very exciting things to offer to you.

Adelphia, is a very powerful Sorcerer and writer who has been professionally casting and providing dark and black magick and spell services for people for years. Her spells are very powerful and she has connections with high level and elite entities within the spiritual world. The story behind our connecting was very interesting. Adelphia, like myself both work very closely with Lucifer and it was through his actions that we met and formed a powerful alliance which will benefit everyone.

Together we have been brainstorming and coming up with awesome new ideas, services and ways to help you on your spiritual journey.

Adelphia's website.. www.castaspell.info is a great resource for anyone interested in the occult and Black Magic. She provides CONTENT RICH POSTS AND INFORMATION, PLUS SPELL CASTING SERVICES. We have also formed and alliance and we will be offering Spell Scrolls with powerful spells normally not released to the public. Spells such as CONJURING AND BINDING ENTITIES of different realms and many other black magic spells in the future.

Dark Sorceress

For those of you who do not know, a conjured entity is a being of incredible power that is bound to a vessel to serve it's keeper. Conjured Entities are kept by their keeper and provide many service from protection, revenge, healing, to just having a spiritual companion to help guide and aid you in your spiritual growth. I work with Entities daily and the knowledge I have gained through them is unsurpassed. They also provide protection for my, my family and my home, help bring me money,

One very important thing about Bound Entities is, like summoning, they MUST BE TREATED WITH RESPECT. When you have a bound entity in your life it becomes a member of your family, a dear friend and companion. They should be treated kindly and with the love and respect that they deserve. When an entity, weather it be demon, hellhourd, djinn, fae, dragon, whatever enters your world they become a part of you and are energetically connected to you. I love the relationship I have with the bound entities I world with, they have aided me immensely in life.

Some of my bound entities bring me gifts because of how strong our connection is, and how much they love to work with me. Just last month I was looking at my TV and thought I wanted a large flat screen. I do not watch TV I use it to watch movies and play video games but I thought it would still be nice to have a larger screen. Well one of the bound entities who serves me, went out and shifted the energy and managed to bring me two. I was gifted two flat screen TV's and did not have to pay a dime for them. I was very happy.

So look out for great things coming in the future, we are just starting our collaboration and will be working on more and more exciting projects.

Happy Castings!

Akelta


Newer Post Older Post Home