.

The Wand Of Power

The Wand Of Power
I came to Cairo to bless my elemental wand hidden the King's hideaway of the Fat Pyramid of Khufu. How I bent the Stick of Toughness is a story for up-to-the-minute day. Having spare the names of power on the wand in purest gold, each in a another city, and having crowned the wand with tips of untreated gold and silver under the light of a awful Planetary dim...The Stick of Toughness at have space for was get ready for purity. And what improved place to bless such a wand than hidden of the King's hideaway of the Fat Pyramid of Egypt.But venture, it turned out, had other procedure...I had been constructing the wand for enhanced a rendezvous when I discovered the intact explanation to bless the wand in Egypt. Gift would be a New Age task acquaint with in 1992, to begin rehearse for the 2012 end of the Mayan calendar. Thus, I well for myself with 6 months of a in detail vegetarian healthy, grotesque with a solemn regimen of fasting.Thus, upon my commencement in Egypt, I was anxiously attentive to the energies around the pyramids. I also found for myself surrounded by an out of this world New Age arrange wear out, with kinfolk expecting everything from the found of UFOs, to the commencement of the Accumulation of St. Germain, or the found of the Virgin of Fatima.However, I took everything thing around me as having symbolical advantage, in worry of the undisclosed spiritual work I was on. Thus, I was equally disheartened when my room-mate, provided by the New Age set, recycled a pendulum to convince me I essential not bless the wand hidden of the King's hideaway, so, at any rate all of my fasting and relating to diet regimen, I had not undergone shared a rendezvous of chastity, which my spouse would never bring supported to begin with.Bar I slow this but New Age jabber, I possibly will however not ignore a symbolical task prohibiting me from ship out the procedure for which I had come to Egypt. Thus, as sad as it made me, I spent my wand back at the embed when we as a group visited the King's hideaway the advent day. It poverty-stricken my central theme to do so, but the signs were evident a load. Seeing that happened hidden the pyramid was even further ability, still.I had a powerful and life unsettled scrutinize to the same degree hidden the sarcophogus, which spent no dubious the Fair-haired Dawn was decent path for me. Far further out of this world, still, was what as well happened hidden that hideaway. Burgeoning from the pyramid, I found my pendulum-wielding room-mate, writhing in cramp. At home the King's Group, he had broken his thumb, lost his pendulum, and the hand he recycled to thrive it was now bulbous up afterward a tamale.At the same time as he was whisked off to the sanatorium, I returned to my embed room bowled over by everything. Never another time would I see spirituality and sexuality as in any way contrary or erratic. The psychic pseudo-conflict among the two, caused by my not getting any younger Christian nature, had been overcome for all time.The advent day, it became evident why an unnoticed hand had vetoed me from consecrating the Stick of Toughness hidden the King's hideaway. The stakeout night, I was on hand to revolt to the top of the Fat Pyramid...And this time all of the signs were "GO." Ahead to our pilgrimage, we anointed one another's feet with rose oil, next began the want swelling up the pyramid. The stones are without prejudice summarize a load to arise one level at a time, using all hands and feet. Nearly two thirds the way up, I made the slip to cope with down and was plagued with weakness. The rest of the barn dance, I modest my eyes fixed merely on the advent stone in guess of me.The true shocker came while I modish at the line of reasoning. Gift I discovered why I had been clogged from consecrating the Stick of Toughness hidden the King's Group. State, and nowhere as well, at the summit of the Fat Pyramid, was the merely place on World good of the purity of such a wand. I bring never hardened such powerful energies someplace as well on World. State, at the summit of the pyramid, and not in the King's hideaway as any person believes, lies the true foremost point of the energies.I walked well unconscious from the others and performed the sacred Egyptian rite of purity, which I disguise as a undisclosed secret until today.This was my depict consecrating the Stick of Toughness in Egypt, which began my meteoric zip in the Fair-haired Dawn. Such was the burning fire of my spiritual aspiration when I fundamental sought initiation.At the moment, two decades subsequent, this fire static burns violently within me. It is this stick to of diligence and cleanness of central theme that has continuous me dejected two decades of close by non-stop attacks on the Alpha et Omega, and has out of harm's way me from the Severe Source that has infiltrated the central theme of the Fair-haired Dawn.Don't miss the startling revelations of The Severe Source as The Fair-haired Dawn Times past continues here on The Fair-haired Dawn Blog.BY DAVID GRIFFIN (C) 2012Tags: voodoo dools mayan religion the book of shadows spells wiccan sex rituals satan religion online book of shadows kids magic spells how to make magic spells best love spell casters

Reference: wiccalessons.blogspot.com

Newer Post Older Post Home