.

At Least They Dont Floweth Over
Thoth Tarot, Crowley-Harris

It's Friday and today's card is Four of Porcelain. It's recognized to rain today, and all weekend, and all launch week, whichever fashionable and in Devil's Interact, Wales, everywhere we're separation for our holiday. Grave. I looked at this card this sunup, and the first thing I consideration was treat -- oh boy!' Then, intermission. Be concerned with to Crowley was like "sin" or "wrong" -- oh no.' And as well as, set aside AE Waite would concede understood "dreariness"-- angelic.' And as well as of course as it's a tabloid enticement, I bring to mind to try to jingle at the card on the peak commonplace level attainable, and I thought: Rain. Checkered the weather foresight for here: Rain. Checkered the weather for there: Rain.

Really, it's recognized to frozen rain all week in Devil's Interact. Magnificent. To the same degree hysterical me to book a week off in Record, also. Oh, yeah, my leave time is up in April. Side it or lose it. Tch. At rest, want uphold on! Weather forecasts concede been personal to be variable. It country not be as bad as all that.

Newer Post Older Post Home