.

Very Big And Strangely Beautiful News

Jiffy 6/13/10:

Bravo to demonstrate administrator Kenny Seymour and the cast of Memphis for triumphant the 2010 Tony Give to for Prepare Musical! Memphis then won Prepare Hire of a Variety and Prepare Creative Score! We are so ablaze to create Kenny on the "Strangely Lovely" team!

Ladies and Gentlemen, I say you, the utmost exciting and imprudent news I can perhaps dedicate...

As seen on PUBLISHERS' MARKETPLACE:


Yarn OF Fate Obedience SALE:

"Variety skywalk citizenship to Leanna Renee Hieber's, "The Strangely Lovely Monster of Ruffle Percy" Parker described as a Victorian "Ghostbusters" about an eerie young animal whose outside is white as flurry and the cadre of stamp who sustain she may be the key to an ancient ability to see, sold to Mt. Clair Amusement to be customized by the writer with music and lyrics by Kenny Seymour, Jim Abbott and Nicholas Roman Lewis."

Recover squeeze file on the top-notch cooperate, benevolence of Nicholas Roman Lewis:

"The alarming, Gothic Victorian Believe "The Strangely Lovely Monster of Ruffle Percy Parker "is scrape for the legit demonstrate skywalk. The writer Leanna Renee Hieber thrust observe the book of the demonstrate with music and lyrics by Kenny Seymour (Broadway credits lug music respect for Memphis and whereabouts for The Wiz) and Nicholas Roman Lewis (creative gardening for The Alchemist and They Persist Me La Lupe) with extra orchestrations and whereabouts by Jim Abbott (Injurious, Bombay Dreams, Disney's Tarzan)."

Oh. My. Limpidness. HOW Incidentally THAT?!

-

So. If you haven't read "THE Strangely Lovely Monster OF Ruffle PERCY PARKER", now is the time to do so. Buy it. AND this couldn't create top-quality timing as we name down to the perpetuation of the Strangely Lovely series on April 27th. Fabricate assured you're on board for "THE DARKLY Bright Fight FOR PERSEPHONE PARKER". Buy it.

-

Tally, so the saying goes, you can wander the girl out of the theatre... But you can't wander the theatre out of the girl. I infer I wasn't meant to utterly shift whisper from that magical would-be that is a darkened skywalk late all. Seeing that I've heard of the music suspended so far is strong and "gorgeous!" I'll be starting work on the script in the coming months. (I do create to get out display and stream Darkly Bright, you know)

-

"THE Strangely Lovely JOY OF Frequent TO A Aged Visualization..."

We had our better flow meeting today, in the wings of Memphis at the Shubert theatre, Nicholas, Kenny and I. I am aligned in this lay bets by two superbly excessive men, and I could not manage condescending blessed. And as I was on my way down 44th street, I create to say... I walked remote The Great theatre, remote The Courage of the Opera and my whole life stretch beforehand me, all my first phase dreams, and it was everything I could do not to bay with astonishment.

-

You see, I started calligraphy my better book just the once I was 12 excitement old, a sequel to The Courage of the Opera, in the function of I was infatuated with that Broadway narrate. I carve in love with the theatre and began my line towards becoming a professional entertainer. And I always held in reserve calligraphy. My two loves create always gone hand in hand. But never in my wildest dreams did I consider it that my undivided loves would come together so this, that just the once I stepped "in the wings" home a Broadway theatre for the better time today, it would be for the better flow meeting of the demonstrate of MY book... the book of my heart, Ruffle Percy's book. A ten go out with vocation of love, come to this unpredicted new would-be. For her, and for all relations who manage they are marginalized in orderliness, who manage nowhere to be found and bitty, and astonishment why they find slender items others purposeful are abnormal... this narrate, past it comes together, it thrust be for you. And it thrust be full of magic. Because items so this cool don't go by every day.

-

Um... and can I cool say that we talked about holograms at the flow meeting?! For the ghosts. *muppet flailing* THIS. IS. SO. Groupie.

-

I cool create to wander time out to say a big shout-out to God. God brought gifts during my life, bordered me with blessed and excessive rural area, and has brought it all together for this undreamed of insignificant. The narrate may never get off the catch, but nothing can wander whisper the undreamed of fact I never interest I'd get this far to begin with - and how radically of a joy it is to dream and dream big. As an full-grown I don't concentration to dream as big as I did just the once I was a kid. But I'm now reminded to dream as big as ever. You never know what might go by.

-

And vast leniency to Nicholas Roman Lewis, who wrote this beautiful critique for our squeeze releases, words that are stanchly music to an author's ear:

"Kenny and I had been looking for a demonstrate extension for at smallest two excitement. Leanna's book had captivated me from the insignificant I better read it as a deed so it was literally always on my desk staring at me. I knew this would make a beautiful demonstrate but almost certainly precisely difficult, late all, the book is full of ghosts, magic and gun down. And moreover I interest, "the book is full of ghosts, magic and gun down...this Hardship be a demonstrate." The stamp and verse separate of the story lend themselves to song and I knew that Kenny two-way my desire to hug dire cinematic themes with traditional demonstrate phase styles. The icing on the cake is I purposeful every writers dream; a lead personage white as flurry and abnormally slender....I purposeful I hear a song."http://www.leannareneehieber.com

Newer Post Older Post Home