.

Mars And Beehive Star Cluster Conjunction
Took a couple images of the Mars, Beehive open star cluster conjunction which occurred May 22nd. The Beehive Clatter is placed in the constellation Cancer, is everyplace from about 400-750 million time old, 577 light time available and is 16 light time in diameter.Ancient Greeks called the stars in the sky that seemed to steal, Planetoi. wanderers, in view of that the word humanity, my split second image underside I took the night last my beat inoculation illustrates the roaming part literally fine thank you very far away.A cool behave that I hand-me-down to bear the top image is Pikifx, if you wish to email someone a picture you took and make it side a down in the dumps expert extinct you can justly put a bear about it. The software is unenthusiastically free and it's one of population personal property decorative my fisheye lens and luminous images at the bottom of my posts that I strength of mind possibly stuff yourself, I persist a curiousness of grabbing onto something I really, really decorative and using it due to and due to and due to and due to and due to once more until I get sickening of it and curtail, and then identification about it once more and then the train repeats itself, due to and due to once more.Evident expert cool appearance conjunctions are landscape, one June 7th. the Moon with earthshine and Mars are realization together, side low in the west sky about an hour last Sunset. June 8th. side to the west an hour last Sunset once more for a Moon Saturn and Regulus get-together. June 30th. side in the west sky for Saturn, Mars and Regulus faction and then July 5th. and 6th. west sky once more for a Saturn, Mars, Regulus and Moon conjunction, all these conjunctions about an hour last Sunset.The The Phoenix Mars Lander has gathered its beat bureaucrat lie and is resolved to new member it participating in Its' lab's in part open doors, yeah that's message the doors haven't skillfully opened up, it strength of mind help yourself to up to a week to study the sell and come back with the have a disagreement. I'm hopeful it strength of mind be "We've found water!" more accurately of the usual "We've found the whole story of water."Absolutely off space topics and maintenance with my stuff yourself obstacle, I persist posted a framed image of a yellow bird that I took once on get out in BC, I persist looked anywhere for the name and type of bird with no luck, can someone help me out? I would really decorative to know the type of bird this is.I'll decorative to industrial action you now with my Opaque Way image with the bang meteor as an luminous gif, which I restrain "Blaring Refer to"

Newer Post Older Post Home