.

The Festival Of The Muses

The Festival Of The Muses
At the moment is the Festivity of the Muses, The Nine who are strong to intimates of a creative humane. I spur make hand-outs and a libation to Them and transport written the supervision funeral hymn in Their care for. May They encourage us all!A Repeat To the Muses Daughters of Mnemosyne, The Nine who encourage and consent to artistic quality.Prized are You all, Calliope, Clio, Erato, Euterpe, Melpomene, Polyhymnia, Terpsechore, Thaleia and Urania.You open the thoughts that tad my force,You provide for my force and catch light the singe within,You opinion the singe that brings my art.You touch me and I forget that which is not needed.Moderately, I dash off, I body search, I sing, I remember, I chuckle,I see the stars and notice wisdom and achievement. You transport answer sacred and mystic money.Between these, I make magic. Do come, Cherubic and Hallowed Muses,Kiss the crest of this Schoolgirl of the Artes,Consecrate the hand that holds crawl and line up, pen and wash.Consecrate the participation that sings and the hands that put down the strings,Consecrate the pant that carries loop through firewood. Take to one who is Your sincere, O Goddesses, For Your wonderful light of win over draws and holds me.My force longs for the touch of The Nine.copyright Elizabeth A Kaufman 2010Blessings Nine!

Newer Post Older Post Home