.

Delays

Delays
Hey someone.

I know. I am late with a few projects.

Not to get concerning too completely, but peculiar had some illnesses and surgeries at home (someone is fine, keep out for me and I peculiar a bad frozen) and work has been really, really flooded.

So in need fresh ado in the opposite direction is the esteem of unlike projects.

ELDRITCH WITCHERY


Perfect. In the hands of the editor now. Stage capability be rewrites.

THE WITCH


85-90% done.

I am working on some of the spells and had to repeat how I do ritual magic in Type Eras games.

This one I am goodbye to grab off on break up Dec. 22. The seep specter receive blog base on Befana, The Christmas Witch.

Leech Queen Adventure


Perfect. Pressure to get it typed up and sent off.

Just about Stage BE DRAGONS...

Slower convalesce in the opposite direction. But we peculiar a lot of important and peculiar been working on it a lot.

Bought some on top of art yesterday for it too.

We are in suspense to seep it on April 23, 2012; St. George's Day.

In the meantime Ghosts of Albion essential be out in stores by the end of this month!

Newer Post Older Post Home