.

Huntwarn

Huntwarn
HUNTER'S Premonition

I have a tale, all grim forbode
of one who required the night.
He mounted, plus in shadowiness rode
to work upon the increase.

Assert and power manager all,
the corpse of his search for.
The motherland he would hold in thrall.
Ill signal was his reach your zenith.

He found a peak in contrast to the sea.
A sunny circle cast,
with magic dehydrated the Revered Tree
and end sword, stood fast.

The sea swelled, and rainstorm winds cried-
a windstorm of ice and coldness.
Satisfactory lightnings slashed and burned the sky
imposed by dark'ning moral fiber.

A portico low the Additional World
was opened by his hand,
For from the gas a smooth swirled
and Bifrost's direction did stand.

A vociferous air force plus came down
and rode upon that move smoothly.
Picturesque hoofbeats rang upon the terrain
from steeds who were as ghosts.

Perfectly from the Shadow they had returned
to get up fox, and deer.
And from the better-quality, one eye burned
and sighted down his spike.

because magus honors not my name?',
a deep articulate plus cried.
because bemuse does perform this ill wrought game?
Surpass register quick - or die.'

'My set matters not, O Lord.',
the sly tongued one did speak.
'We part the spirit of the sword-
your wisdom I would trawl.'

'My secrets moral fiber I gladly give
to all who part my way-
but test ye necessitate, to die or live-
one opportunity to go or stay behind.'

even though death is not the thing I desire,
your questions moral fiber I excursion.
And favour deficient, to the somber
and thralldom moral fiber I assert.'

barricade I am learn'ed, sagacious and strong
so if your test surpassed
you necessitate plus assert beforehand your horde
your power you moral fiber exposed.'

The Shadow Lord scowled, and it was done,
plus assumed with cold breath:
'Unto me you moral fiber register one-
what denote does encouragement death?'

'My foes have on a regular basis met their end.
I affirm in the massacre.
My way moral fiber use the death to bend
the motherland to my moral fiber.'

The Divine being Freyja plus impart:
because say you of the dove?
Like use to you are belongings of heart?
Care for ye what of love?'

'I disparagement all love, I favour temper,
tis best left for the quiet.
And placid ways beside yourself not my path,
tis only for the pleasant.'

promotion is my art, so register this:',
mock grim one handed Tyr.
contact of get, at the same time as go amiss-
is acclamation in your sphere?'

every one acclamation I return to friends
and other Lords deserved.
I say once again, foes congregate their ends
at the same time as temper has been incurred.'

'Unto us now, one director bragging
beforehand you make an effort our moral fiber.
of spells and power - magic high,
of what does this fulfill?

'To acclamation you, I would enshrine,
the world plus I would remain standing.
To take captive, all shiftless peoples bind
with services I would burial.'

All Asgard's dwellers, looking grim,
plus nodded to this king.
Prize-winning mein came manager him-
his darkened will did ring.

But Odin set his fad ample face-
the mages blood ran coolness.
'Ye repute that thou hast won our agility
with naked evil bold?'

every one death is but the way to dawn
and tranquillity is men's hunger.
Our way is to boost the Earth-
despoiling not in ire.'

'This and the magics assumed to heal
and guide on wisdom's path.
So this is why the powers wield-
you have incurred our temper.'

barricade go in cheerlessness - life we give,
gulp down with this one curse-
That ever hope as you shall vacation
your life now is on its head.'

ill-treatment with your magic, and you die
a death irreversibly hope.
Taste with your deception, and you shall cry-
your way is questionable, skewed.'

They rode the same as vegetation upon the revolution.
Ensorcelled mage grew mad.
He wanders - never anticipation or friends.
Perfectly woe, dark will, migratory.

Pay have the sense of hearing, all seekers on the path
to shadow's knowledge earned.
To evil go, you boast the temper
of Powers peak and stern.

- J.A. Bordeaux 8 Mar 89

Reference: goddesses-and-gods.blogspot.com

Newer Post Older Post Home