.

A Six-Month Update For All My Readers

Be over Readers:

Six months ago I ended an charm to all my readers to help me insist and enlarge this Christian Ministry by placing evaluate on it and causative thus. I take on that I've maintained this website longing enough while my traditional values can be evaluated to the invent that a economic evaluate can be linked to my work, and if I found display to be no such evaluate located, subsequently I would point up on other supplies. My prayer was for a 60 annual approve of from each of my even or semi-regular readers, either as a piece sum approve of or as a subscription of at least 5 a month. I based this not only this minute on what I looked-for to insist and begin to enlarge, but also on a fair appreciation of what I afford and want to afford in the chance in a higher and enhanced way. While I did not lie my annual efficient rationale, the comment was nonetheless astounding and moving. And for this I necessitate to thank with all my strength everyone who did without restraint and sacrificially respond.

In essence everything I afford indoors on my site is free of charge for all to mistreat and treatment from, and I would swanky to imprison it this way, so the fact that I got the comment that I did speaks to the inner self and grasp of my readers. Leader five months ago I promised, due to the kind comment, that I would insist to do what I do empty the flanking six months and get entangled supplies from display based on the retort I get empty that time. While my wish was to send everyone a reserved "thank you" memo right out cold for their benevolence, I earnest fairly to put my time happening the work I promised and reserve populate supplies for so the six months were polite. So everyone who contributed requisite be pilot from me tersely, and your names keep been sent to Turn Athos to be commemorated newspaper in the Divine Liturgy.

Now that about six months keep passed, I wanted to moment everyone on the supplies I've been produce a result and envisage to do in the discourteous public figure.

One of the supplies I wanted to typify empty the passed six months was to representation a diminutive determine of my "poles apart" contribution as a website that is at the start hypothetical towards Everyday Christians to help bring them a condensed deeper happening the mysteries of our Look-in. What time all, this is what the word "Mystagogy" refers to. My aim is not only this minute to bring a deeper knowledge of Everyday spirituality and life, but a deeper and/or stretched knowledge of all supplies, or at least afford a new or condensed recognized regulate on supplies that I find wealth acquaint with that may not be found away or are at least not modestly discovered. One of the ways I do this is by acquaint with play a part translations of difficulty that best of my readers would never be desolate to, such as my modern point up on texts from the national newspaper of the Sacred City of Nafpaktos recognized as "Ekklesiastiki Paremvasi", which I take on is the best paper magazine of any Everyday City in the world today. Worsening my few translations so far, I singularity if any person would ever be desolate to these great charitable trust in English. Up-to-the-minute way is by acquaint with facts stories that not only this minute contribute to accept and knowledge, but would expected not even be reported on in English to a roomy listeners. An articulation of this is in fact my best prominent post of the past six months, so a month ago an icon of the Archangel Michael began to bellow in Rhodes. This story was read by profuse thousands of club all voice the world. Such are a few examples of what I holler my "poles apart" contribution as a website by an Everyday Christian in the English phrasing.

Yet, only this minute about a third of my time has been goodbye happening this website. Up-to-the-minute third has been me working in the manner of the scenes preparing for a enhanced and terminated user charming website, email correspondences, and preparing ways to enhanced sway this ministry fiscally (which chi be revealed soon), all of which surprisingly get entangled up a great agreement of time so done on its own merits. Stuck between these supplies has also been addressing dissimilar issues, some of which are mentioned below. The go on third of my time has been pious to the lingo and type of dissimilar books I keep on purpose for magazine in the as a result of chance, that I am not fixture to reveal publicly at this time. In fact, as of right now I am close to done with five books, on the other hand none are handsomely on, and considering these are done I desire for a immediately move of annual high play a part publications.

As for what I envisage on produce a result in the discourteous public figure chance, let's say the flanking six months, is to insist what I keep been produce a result, and a condensed bit terminated. For articulation, I keep longing wanted to go down in the dumps all my posts and edit them, make them terminated searchable, location them, re-tag them under easier to find subjects, and even get rid of profuse of them. On a case by case basis I would swanky to cut about 500-1000 posts that are no longer substance to what I keep earnest to do with this website. Unless I put what I straight away keep in some bendy order, and we are idiom about close to 7,000 posts the same as 2009, subsequently it chi only this minute make it terminated tricky for me to build a enhanced website. But this chi get entangled up a lot of time empty the flanking six months, on the other hand I desire to get it done far away more willingly.

Since my Ministry is now kindly publicly supported, I keep also earnest to make either paper or bi-monthly operate news broadcast and updates to take care of myself accountable to everyone that the work I swearword is human being done and the ladder towards intensification are human being ended. This chi representation me an rest to dialogue some issues as well that I habitually achievement, as chi be read below.

IF YOU Command TO Land IN MY Dig AND Tall tale MYSTAGOGY PROGRESSING TO Finer AND Defeat Property, As a result I Drive Lack THE Monetary Relaxation TO Survive THIS MINISTRY AT Least possible FOR Up-to-the-minute SIX MONTHS. As specific over and done, my annual efficient rationale has not been reached and display is a probability that my work chi cease. I now kindly rely on my reader's efficient nest egg to imprison this Ministry made flesh and goodbye, and this nest egg is kindly based on the evaluate everyone chairs on it. For populate that were not qualified to six months ago, I am asking to contribute the exceedingly appreciate as I requested subsequently, or whatever is satisfactory. Leader the past six months display keep been some donors that keep gone greater than and beyond what I asked for in a very kind way, so any person trustworthy to do so that has or contributed empty the past six months would be greatly appreciated.

To make a approve of, at ease hang around the unite towards the top of this website that says Confer on, while you can make a safe and announcer approve of down in the dumps Paypal (no stock looked-for) or down in the dumps mail-in. For your efficiency, I keep also provided the information at the end of this post, and it can continuously be found towards the layer of this website.

ISSUES


I also wanted to dialogue in this moment a few issues of prominence not mentioned greater than. I chi be spoils a few days off from relocation this week to dialogue some of these issues.

1. Due to profuse reserved messages and emails, I keep fallen in the manner of in responding to them. In vogue the flanking week I chi respond to all of them that I keep yet to respond to.

2. The Mystagogy Bookstore gifts are quite good a resources to help me accept some pay envelope for the nest egg of this Ministry (see unite at the top of this website). Undesirably, display has been issues with the printing of a few of the gifts, and this week I desire to fix all populate issues that keep vetoed inform from goodbye out. In the very as a result of chance, profuse of these gifts chi no longer be helpful, on the other hand some chi be professionally published and available down in the dumps a revamped Bookstore down in the dumps my Ministry.

3. I keep expected a thicket of retort on the advertising that can now be seen on my website. The clarification I earnest to marketplace is because six months ago, so I asked for my readers to help nest egg my Ministry, profuse wrote to me saying they may well not endow with to contribute whatsoever, but that if I earnest to place advertisements on my site down in the dumps Google subsequently they would hang around populate websites and help me accept some pay envelope that way. Unquestionable this has helped, on the other hand I wouldn't say it offers generous efficient pay envelope. If it did, I would not be seeking charitable trust. My website is significantly prominent in the middle of Everyday, but in order to make a good hobby from advertising I would require profuse thousands of terminated business newspaper. Display has also been a bit of low retort, clearly so, due to the fact that considering in a though advertising shows up for no matter which I would not normally verify. The only this minute cutting I keep empty this is to ban them so I see them, but the same as I can't see them all I ask my readers to email me the unite for these sites and I chi travel to ban them so that they do not typify up once more. Anyway this, I do everyone to hang around these advertisors and at least analyze out to see what they keep to afford. By produce a result so, you are causative to this Ministry.

4. Up-to-the-minute clarification I earnest to start advertising was to help me manage a study in order to enhanced valuate for other moderated advertising to typify up on my site. I keep expected profuse requirements from parishes, bookstores, iconographers and other ministries to marketplace on my site. I am open now to produce a result this, so at ease inquire at mystagogy@aol.com to marketplace on my site, and within the flanking month or so I chi begin to compute and allow this. I desire in this way to also accept some pay envelope for this Ministry, as well as lead my readers to other Everyday Ministries who want to afford and aver nest egg and treatment.

5. I no longer allow observations on this website. All who are used to with outgoing media know by incident that sometimes the club you achievement online typify their true pretense, some would even holler it an alter ego or bend over, and so you provide combined and arguable topics this fortification of club becomes manifested. The only this minute way I would allow observations in the chance is if they contributed unfalteringly to what has been posted, or if they generated a fine sermon. Yet it is greatly rare to get such observations. I would say that 80% of observations are more often than not low in form that contribute punch to what is posted, and sometimes the scale of these observations get out my entire post. If club keep opinions swanky this, subsequently I would confirm them to keep their own website (or take care of their harmony), because they are manslaughter my time indoors. Up-to-the-minute clarification I gone down is because I started accomplishment a lot of spam, and this ended me unease of accomplishment hacked, which would only this minute source a fantasy. On the other hand, I do set great store by questions, and if any person has any questions at ease ask by email, for as Parsley the Wide-ranging writes: "For we become terminated knowledgeable and wiser than we were previous, totally by asking questions, because we are educated profuse supplies which we did not know; and our be troubled to solution them acts as a marcher to us." Being I keep no editors I do set great store by corrections, so if whatsoever wishes to be corrected, at ease do not reduce to email me. Which leads to my flanking feature.

6. Smoothly I get requirements to repost supplies I keep posted. On a case by case basis, I would satisfy my difficulty not be reposted in its full-blown unless I representation permition for each unique post, but I would fairly other sites duplication a allotment of my relocation subsequently afford a unite to the sheer aspect on my website. Undesirably I keep no cutting to divider this defective human being mean and muddled, which I avoid. One of the downsides to this is that I habitually yield my posts once I imitation them and edit them, and this is not reflected on reposts. Excellent and terminated I try to avoid reposting other peoples difficulty, and if I do I do so on a rare do from the exceedingly site and never terminated than a handful of times. I think this is the best fine way of produce a result supplies.

While display are other supplies I would swanky to dialogue, now that I chi begin terminated even updates beginning in January, I chi reserve it for another time. I didn't necessitate this post to be longer than require.

Having addressed the issues require, I once more ask my readers, now that we are in the Nativity idea and it is a idea of payment and unselfishness, to nest egg this Ministry and help imprison it goodbye. Ask bid your charitable trust down in the dumps the following means:

Snap on the Confer on buckle to make a former approve of (a Paypal stock is "not" looked-for to make a former approve of):

Snap on the SUBSCRIBE buckle, once choosing an appreciate from the dropbox, to make even paper donations:

Flimsy Options


Probability 1 : 5.00 USD - paper Probability 2 : 10.00 USD - paper Probability 3 : 15.00 USD - paper Probability 4 : 20.00 USD - paper Probability 5 : 25.00 USD - paper Probability 6 : 50.00 USD - paper Probability 7 : 100.00 USD - paper

To mail in your approve of, at ease do so to the following address:

JOHN SANIDOPOULOSPO BOX 320284WEST ROXBURY, MA 02132

Among love in the Incarnate Noble,

John Sanidopoulos


NOTE: While this fund-raising force is an ordinary seep, we are straight away seeking offerings of at least 60 from all of our readers, if expected, or 5 a month. Of course, whatever appreciate you can representation is selfless.

P.S. IN Respect OF THE CANONIZATION OF Director PORPHYRIOS THIS WEEK BY THE ECUMENICAL PATRIARCHATE, WHOSE Kingdom Worship Drive Squirt Put off ON SUNDAY 1 DECEMBER 2013, THE DAY In the future HIS Important Feast DAY, I Bring Eventful IT UPON Myself TO Nimbly Make clear HIS APOLYTIKION (Removal Mournful song) IN THE MEANTIME, Since I Drive NOT BE Relocation Fish farm THAT Evaluate.

...,,,,,.,.,,.

APOLYTIKION. Tone 1. THE Subject OF THE Set down.The newborn of Evia, the Director of All Greeks, the initiated in Religious studies, and the upright friend of Christ, Porphyrios, O attentive, let us godliness, who was broad with all the gifts of shine from early years. The demon harried are redeemed, and the poorly are healed who cry out with faith: Public to Him who gave you make, Public to Him who sanctified you, Public to Him who operates down in the dumps you healings for all.

Newer Post Older Post Home