.

Luna Pantera Now Featured At Mystic Dreams
The Guru Chance, a metaphysical shop sited at 1437 North Broadway in Walnut Creek, most recently very Luna Pantera onto their staff. Luna Pantera has been a practicing Witch in the Bay zone for unresponsive 20 energy, a tarot reader for 22 energy and a causal part of the restricted Pagan community. As a priestess, Luna has worked with the Reclaiming tradition, Use As You Are Coven (CAYA), Special Arts Reserve Arena (Mart), The Iseum of Black Isis and fashioned the Arena of the Populate. In addendum, she is one of the causal authors in the Shades of Faith; Minority Voices in Paganism collected works, with her employment "Hemming of the Principal".

Among such an shocking presence in the Pagan community, Pagan Newswire Collection Bay Realm asked Luna Pantera some questions about the services, produce and skill she now brings to the Guru Chance.

At the same time as poetic you to start put on an act readings at the Guru Dream?

I had been put on an act readings for parties, the Live Serrano, and The End Up in San Francisco. I had started put on an act readings at my home side. And most recently I had worked at the Jack London Shady Supervise which was the lid Friday in June and July. A good friend of prey clued-up me about an opening at The Guru Chance for a reader, and so I send in my CV and was interviewed by all Chas and Fly off the handle, and gave a reading to Devin. I got a phone with that night and I was told I had the job! The best thing about working at The Guru Chance is that I'm learning better about: Hoodoo, crystals and their magikal qualities, and candle magik. I work as a sales lonely Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays some time ago 6:00 and I love vernacular to clientele and messenger them in what magikal tool/s they might back them.

I've been a part of the Pagan Local having the status of 1992. It all started for instance I had been looking to learn Tarot on a deeper level. A friend took me to a workshop that was hideous, but nearby opening here was a metaphysical bookstore. As I was looking more or less "The Genuineness Roughly Witchcraft" by Scott Cunningham practically compress at my feet! I bought it, and use up the nearby few days looking for anywhere I might find out better on the Craft! I exhausted up at Field's Bookstore in the Metropolitan, saw a flier on the Bitter Solstice Reserve with Starhawk and Luisha Teish, and two weeks with I was taking my lid Elements class! The rest is herstory! I've been put on an act readings for wad to 22 energy.

At the same time as type of produce do you luggage compartment as a reader?

I joint to my client's Arrogant Consciousness. I let my client know that they are an business part getting the true meaning last-minute the reading. For my readings that are a hour or better I don't point to the cards restrain to spring the energy in the start of the reading! My client picks the cards using their Arrogant Consciousness and I help interpret them with my Arrogant Consciousness. The Tarot Cards are the tool that I use, and customarily I get a "sense" or "energy" from my client which is "purify and clarified" sooner than the cards. My readings allow the chart to discharge a good countenance at what is goodbye on in their life downward with the tools that can back them, and what is waiting for them once they definite their outing.

Luna can be found at the Guru Chance on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Fridays from the middle of the day until 6:00pm. Prices for readings are as follows:

15 account - 35.00

30 account - 70.00

45 account - 90.00

60 account - 120.00

1437 North Broadway, Walnut Creek, CA 94595

(925) 933-2342

http://www.themysticdream.com

Rock Blanton television journalism, Pagan Newswire Collection Bay Realm

Newer Post Older Post Home