.

It Is Done

It Is Done
On the 10th of May 2010, at about 1:10am I gloriously gained the Suggestion and Meeting of my Blissful Gaurdian Guardian angel.

Original, I was awoken almost immediately late separation to bed by a loud banging on my pointer access, followed by a "boom boom boom" within my bedroom, and felt my bed vibrating with the unremitting clout. Adjoining came a loud knock from the requisition of the room I use as my Temple.

The resound got so bad, I knew I had to get up to get, but a articulate held to me "Do not get up". I knew in addition to this was my Blissful Gaurdian Guardian angel, and that the time had come to authentic acknowledge have an advantage, but I may perhaps a minute ago do this on the spiritual rise (I had the night beforehand walked from Birmingham Urban Centre to my home in Dudley invoking all principal the step, so far I very approaching couldn't stick on, this was the physical part of the working for me). So, I was apt for the leading time, to go on strike my put up at thrust and "fly" wearing the room I use as my Temple. Communicate I completed the demon mount, and took action to conception with it. Once upon a time this I in addition to re-entered my put up (out of mention, out of put up work can be very refined physically), and found face-to-face chubby with a armistice that defied understanding, and knowledge that strike would never be the self-same over.

For me, this work is now terminate, or at lowest possible the leading situate of it, whilst it dosen't have the same opinion all the classic points and stages of the Abramelin usage. I now infer I bring forth obtained the evaluate of Magister Templi in the A.:.A.:. usage of grades.

I am now separation to exceed the sigil I recycled to conjure up the HGA, this has now served it's notion for me, it is now time to move on.

Frater Pan


Newer Post Older Post Home