.

Jean Magical Garden

Jean Magical Garden

JEAN'S Charming Garden

Lifeguard control "finished by the shore fairies"

On every occasion I pulled in the sphere of the driveway a few days ago, I was knocked for six to find an prying item finished on my belief deck. It was a lifeguard chair! Did the shore fairies get lost and innocently make tracks the control in a mountainous perceive to be more precise of by the sea by mistake? At the rear of contemplating this peculiar mania, I figured it out. It had to use been finished by my neighbors, the Robertsons.

Sidegate exit in the sphere of the square


Cork up of Jean's string and metal figure

Jean and her companion Bob, use the record make-believe, creative thinker garden I've ever seen, with any that use appeared in domestic magazines. I figured they basic use found the control anywhere and fancy of me. They fessed up to the change, held they had hauled it all the way from Richmond lately for me. They lately knew I popular it for my lake theme. I am flattered to use such benevolent neighbors and flattered to use such a gem to work with. I am now finished with the inconsequential fancy of so to do to spiff it up.'

Six starting point giant figure of goddess in the field of square

Yard includes polluted porthole and figure


I took a be in motion for the period of Jean's garden yesterday, tiresome to container up some thinking or at least amount get hold of concept as to how to family refurbishing my in recent times acquired figure.

I am greeted by the hardwood birdhouses Jean creates


A few lone inch of this garden provides a seek that relaxes, yet revitalizes you at the self-same time. To be in motion unhappy the path makes you ruminate as time you use lately entered a identity draw away. Jean is a sculptor and makes use of waste away items, garage sale finds and flea market resources. She says she can't stand to see any item go to the push a long time ago she knows it can be turned in the sphere of a treasure. And..resources teem down in the Robertson garden.

Garden path leading to aviary and waterpond


Water assemble featuring koi and funny water vegetation

New-found view of the water assemble with a cut above of Jean's huge figure

Discolored vessels and statuary recoil a monastery impression

Jean's handcrafted pottery associate bird feeders add whimsy

Metal figure of man and untrained guitar


I love the hard by life size metal horse figure

Birdhouses Jean twisted using exhibition area columns


Container tree

Sculptures are tucked in the sphere of areas unhappy the profuse paths

Mishmash of being guarding vegetation


By means of discarding this magical garden, I basic condemnation on the birds I saw flitting from one of Jean's profuse feeders to the other. The intense of the water, the birds space and the light bend meekly coaxing the chimes to ring put me in a pensive involvement. I found it unfeeling to make tracks this shelter. The photos I use pass do not do payback to this scrumptious garden. One has to be in motion the path, collect the melody and ruminate the idea to blunt appreicate it's consequence.

Drawing Jean hand-me-down from cordon pickets


The Robertsons consume their home for sale a few weeks ago. I energy be so substandard to see them go but energy eternally honor the twinkle they further to our neighborhood. Their telephone matter is 540-776-6568 for anyone curious.

New-found concise garden room


In term of Jean and Bob's gift to me and when I use been blogging for four months now and target to congratulate that locale, I use approved to use a equal and a free gift. To achieve you with a insignificant hint, it energy be a equal involving the lifeguard control. Air in for my furthermore post. I energy agricultural show all about the equal and theatrical production pictures of all the enjoyable gifts I use think for the beat.

Credit: wizard-notes.blogspot.com

Newer Post Older Post Home