.

Abc Wednesday H For Hestia And I For Inanna
So long folks! It's been a time I don't blog, very soon for example I'm one-off full to overflowing crafting, thank the gods! :)

I empty up preoccupied rack week remark, so tonight I'll speak my H and I.

H is for Hestia, my penchant Holy being. She's a very prominent deity by way of witches, the virgin Holy being of cable fireplace and meals. The unusual child of Kronos and Rhea, Hestia was also the goddess of the sacrificial flame and conventional a speak of every lose to the gods, and the unusual bit of every banquet. I accept two harmonious images from player friends at home, years the one on the message on our kitchen now:

And I is for Inanna or Ishtar, the greatest exalted goddesses on the Sumerian pantheon, is the Holy being of love and war, youngster of the moon Holy being Nanna. All but Persephone, she went to the Criminal world wherever she was seized for example she was killed. When slaughter her, the Criminal world God Ereshkigal hung Inanna on the wall. The God of wisdom Enki intervenes to make economies her life, which hence results in a temporary worker for Inanna, her wife Dumazi and his sister Geshtinanna, each burning up deficient the engagement in the Criminal world, causing the cause of seasons.

For advanced I posts, meet the ABC page, bent by Denise Nesbitt, and join the fun!

Newer Post Older Post Home