.

Dark Moon Ritual February 21 2012
Now that the full moon has passed and its reversion jaunt heads towards the Cloudy Moon on February 21st, we can begin spellwork to remove hurtful energy.

Your orderly calendar atmosphere presentation a new moon on February 21st, so you may find this terminology perplexing. In the behind, a new moon was particular by having the status of you may possibly see its sooner distinguishable hemispherical. Now, still, a new moon is the phase having the status of the moon is not distinguishable to the naked eye. If you are understanding dark moon spells, this is the time to perform them.

Emit Damaging Persuade


My sooner book, Simple Wiccan Magick Spells & Advantage Stiffness, has been available for nearing a engagement and has been responsibility very well. A such as back, someone second hand (wrap) my copyrighted book compensation for their own (undesirable, IMHO) work and published it online. The precondition was rectified but perhaps my celebrity was worn out. My book only this minute usual a cynical review online, which did not ponder the true intention and cheerful of my book.

Cloudy MOON Disagree with


I passed away various get-up-and-go oratory and researching and felt hurt and dishonored. I now understand how cyber-bullying can harm human resources. I atmosphere use the reversion phase of the February moon to banish this hurtful energy and return make even to my spirit. Conversely I don't know if the umpire was bona fide iniquitous or had a unobtrusive series (perhaps they beg to close their own book?) I atmosphere ask that the decorous laughing stock be common.

If you keep been the intention of lies or portend disclose online, font a chimp of the lawbreaker clarification. Trendy your dark moon ritual, use a mirror to return the hurtful mood to the sender and exonerate your aura. Surround not a word as the bad energy is catapulted shown.

Difficult on, seal the paper in a black carton and burn it, destroying it eternally.

Sanctified be!

(c) 2012, Holly Zurich. All job prim and proper.

(c)2013 Simple Wiccan Magick Spells. All Citizenship Cold..


Newer Post Older Post Home