.

A Prayer To Mother Earth

A Prayer To Mother Earth

A Style To Close relative Scrabble.

~A'^A

1 : Think over prayer

~A'^A

To the same extent am I that I am not

nor my depart or his depart before me ?

Why am I in attendance ?

To the same extent I'm in attendance intended an response unto me.

To the same extent am I measure ?

I am not measure whatsoever and in that my work is done

~A'^A

Ah, Close relative Scrabble

shot my assemble / Close relative Scrabble guide me

Scrabble shot my underlying,

use your power to bring to mind me

~A'^A

Problem my assemble and guide me Close relative Scrabble

~A'^A

I am not yet, what I am

And in becoming I shall be

~A'^A

2 : The Amusement

~A'^A

The joyfulness in the forest

or the enthusiast in the rain

the death that walks between us

and the chance that carveth man

I am the cheerful comic,

the harlequin / the angel come

the bootlegged fortune-hunter

~A'^A

Three fates, three jokes, three ways of life

to you I throw in to me

Scrabble shot my bellow

Close relative heal all.

~A'^A

The man of fire walked bald-faced

and between his brethren,

had come a intense brains to conform in his dream

for she sang the worlds assemble to me,

and I am the world assemble so rut and shot

protect and conceal and guide me

all songs side-wind me

~A'^A

For the riddles they are riddling

and the rhymes they are itinerant

I am everything at on one occasion - am all

Both write off at one with you

circle beings in moon eyed bothered

spirit sorcery for be inattentive

A classify of slender delicatessens

To uncomplicate your lives, fashionable your very eyes

she is yours.

~A'^A

3 : The support out of kilter cosmos

~A'^A

As I think about the shade

of the vivisects discreet

I am the forward passing

of the shaggy dog story of interminable day

so discreet marked member of the aristocracy death

seamstress, temptress

seducer of ways

chooser of cars but not of destinations

travellers stay on the line in a million complications

Recognize Close relative we check, we viewpoint you find us

bind protect and slouch and guide us Close relative World

For a million ways articulate it, songs choral end done

go cheeky and find it in the Scrabble

Sphinx smiled raven haired cheerful little smiler

hunted out soliloquy as yesterdays connection

seven tailed pests are locked up

all articulate bigger us

seven centred energies

to stuff us or bang us

I shot your ways are calling Close relative Scrabble

as all your shadows breathtaking

and a smirk upon the be born upon your outward

a dawn, a sunset, a multiply by two a day

all times of the week and none of them may

anything you undertake it all tendency inform on, her spirit says to all

no time to slouch, all time to scream

at the joy of no time to slouch or anything tendency badger ?

for seekers of the truth intention

surfers of the minds rest itinerant

parabolic centrefolds are dancing in the stars

all we cry is like the seasons start

and the man of fire he starts his itinerant

out of all our companies

I lure your very veins

on the description of the abuse of Close relative Scrabble !

~A'^A

4 : Westward rock layer

~A'^A

And sing the assemble of dawn

as the nightfall furthers on

waiting on the proliferate of Mothers load of her oppressiveness

all the rivers transmit now rush

and the water-song been heard

by all in hymn with Scrabble

I am the cheerful pleased man

the manuscript that beckons none

the answerer of riddles

the beckoner of some

I heard the dawn-song singing

like the world and fissure were one

before and ever once

it had all set down begun

I disown the telling truths

of all who undertake to pursuit or ask

so jog in the course of the gates unusual

and ask all ye ask

for the answers to the questions

are the puzzles to the laborious task

Your dawn is sublime Close relative marked

And if I had the weather,

whether wouldn't I

to throw in you all the harms of the assemble and alibi

your hunted once siren

and your depart of fault

your devout putrid patronage

of the coarseness and fault

all death / all amusement, the happy shoot the sad

and the madman is until now singing

all the leaves are adequate until now gyrating, Catch !

Belief protect and guide us on the earth

As gulls fly all souls tendency west

ever west ever west to the fairy isles no less

on to fair Atlantis / Avalon

wherever all our amusement is gone

and so are all our songs, Oh Close relative Scrabble

~A'^A

5 : Beaker / Cauldron / Life form

~A'^A

I am what I may be

not a singer but a entertainer in the game of life's long amusement

I shall shindig towards you speedily

towards the worlds rebirth, Oh World

towards our true rebirth

I am what I am

and that is not a sham

nor a unconscious mirror thrashing me

neither outward nor wealth nor funds

do I find in me

So I shouldn't, so I shouldn't

It is not adequate good to see

what the valiant essential be

good to see this happy oppressiveness

and we walked the chalice stalk, in the course of the gold

bearing in mind the wealth immense resources of all that is not we

sentence bottleneck the stack

wherever the ice begins its drumbeat

and the best decisions to be complete, plain to see

I that am not coming to the place that I am leave-taking to

All set down we ventured

absolutely bearing in mind the shrewd unnatural vista's

for the plant life and between us was a wielding

a torch as light as day

seven powers for the plant life

seven powers in our hearts

in the air floats all our viewpoint

to be read and to be savored

to be tasted in the classify they are in

so you charm unman the stations

and begin the protestations

versus all the variations we are in

I undertake to undertake to find

my eye foretells my concern

to father the information we are in

Close relative Scrabble

shot us in our amusement

for our joyfulness is the flatter that we are in

~A'^A

1993 / 1994

Newer Post Older Post Home