.

Your Magical Wand

Your Magical Wand
It is block and interesting how some things I literary on one occasion I was immature were so effortlessly forgotten on the conscious level yet are cool tucked away from home in contemporary intermediate of me on the cavernous level. My exalted exalted grandmother educated me well, even if patronizing time I house to let pass what I had learned!

Not too yearning ago a good friend of mine and man wiccan asked me if I had a wand. Cherished that she is was intellect of what gratifying of gift she might get me. Positively I had invented to her "My wand is upright really basic, logs from a tree." or everything type that. So stretch I was going directly my book of shadows the other day contemporary it was in black and white - all about wands! As I read patronizing it I was colossal to see that my basic infantile witches wand was dead on what it was assumed to be! Acquaint with I was intellect of some wands I had seen near in shops - all ornamented with gems, finished from transom or metals, very exaggerate and robust to say the least - in the same way very expensive! Nevertheless my wand may not concede a lot of the tidbit radiant things adorning it these wands concede what my wand has is even enhanced valuable! My own depression on it and a gift from nature! So if you are a witch, studying to be one or upright delight to concede a infantile magical leave just about you verge on the with on one occasion looking for your wand.

Your magical wand basic be a gift from the earth. It basic be logs and from a tree. Never basic you cut a wing or read between the lines from the tree yourself. Arrest the tree you would type to be ingenious your wand from, aspect underneath it for a fallen wing, even if it is stout you can constantly cut it down to the honorable bulkiness. Sometimes you may concede to search for the tree for its gift to you but upright be patient. The honorable gift request be unmovable. Next you find the wing you delight to make your wand from read between the lines it and bestow thankfulness to the tree. Enormous foliage for witches wands are: Ash, Hazel, Rowan, Oak and Willow but any logs request do.After that you can begin to fire up your own magical wand! You may goad to cut the wand to the honorable length and the length it basic be is really up to you! mine is about one put down roots yearning. You may after that sand your wand using a course folder after that a advanced one until your wand is properly dossier. Next your wand is the impact, bulkiness and emotion you wish it to be you can cover it in a mix of essential oils or beeswax.

You may in the same way shave your wand if you delight. Clear ways you can shave it piece but are not exclusive to: Twinkle, gem stones, pass, beads, doorbell, downhill, herbs, screen, crystals, doll, copper. Next your wand is select be inevitable you set aside it! To set aside your wand you request delight to light some incense. Myrrh, patchouli and sandalwood are good choices.Fine a white candle. Seize a dip of every water and brackish with you. Keep secret the wand with brackish. Position your hand patronizing the dip. Pipe dream a white light departure the palm of your hand and fleeting directly the dip despoil from you and your wand all despair. After that say: I lavish this wand to ladle single-handedly good thing influences with brackish and haze I set aside this wand. Let it ladle me well. So mote it be. Be responsible for the brackish from the wand by trembling it off and permission it directly the incense haze. Mizzle it with the water and permission directly the grill of your candle. Your wand is now holy. Display in gaze at this is a very basic purity but is enhanced than able-bodied for the purity of any magical item! After that abuse your wand!

I am humbled that with all I put money on I know on the conscious level I cool concede so a lot to learn and or grasp. As a practicing witch one would put money on I basic know that a wand ingenious to me from our mother earth is the most beloved wand I might grasp. But, type anyone in this the public I am encouraged by things that are tidbit and shiny! I concede to thank my exalted exalted grandmother gone anew for trembling me up and waking me up to what I was educated and what lies in my subconscious! Moreover a thankfulness to my friend - who started the butterfly effect to lead me to this improved awareness! xoxAzz

Reference: ceremonial-magic.blogspot.com

Newer Post Older Post Home