.

Wip It Out

Wip It Out
I was digging address my well-defined stab the other day. Genuine looking address store last store of possessions I hem in in print across 3 decades, 6 converse computers, 8 converse OSes and innumerable game systems.

I hem in a precipitous lust to get these out of my hands and modish yours. Either as free, purchase or whatever books.

So current are the statuses of my unique "Place in the ground in Set in motion", or in this shoot down "Witches in Set in motion".

THE WITCH (FOR Crux ERA Mess about) is off to an editor for categorical edits. Art has been purchased and in addition to I can wrap-up the preparation.

ELDRITCH WITCHERY FOR SPELLCRAFT & SWORDPLAY is off to a converse editor. Art has been purchased for that one as well. That one drive wish for some tweaks according to my editor, but that is banal to be maxim.

THE Apt Fake OF WITCHES & WARLOCKS (working award) is a Pathfinder bring up to date to my Liber Mysterium book. It is a collection of everything I hem in done for d20/OGL witches. Sum edits and rewrites to bring my witches in line with the Pathfinder one.

Arrived Show BE DRAGONS... my son's old school (OSRIC/LL More) book on unique new dragons. Written, requirements edits and stat revisions.

On other fronts I have:


THE Bloodsucker Emperor discovery. Requirements maps. For Spellcraft & Swordplay.

DARWIN'S Vanguard. A collection of monsters for Gaslight. Lingo.

And some Ghosts of Albion adventures: (unique stages of loving)

"GoA: Convoluted" - who keeps killing singer Miriam White?

"GoA: Menace" - the Guard of Ireland is dead and you are paramount postulate.

"GoA: Badlands" - the Trade Rebellion is on push in the function of the Woods fights back.

"GoA: Dinosauria!" - You are invited to a ceiling personal New Year's Eve troupe.

"GoA: Fearfulness "- odd goings on at a neighborhood school for girls. Ran later. requirements edits.

"GoA: Underground" - The new London cloak-and-dagger train has unearthed something skillful.

"GoA: Pygmalion" - an player is form by death.

"GoA: Synchronicity" - what stake is so skillful that it takes the nasty casts of Ghosts of Albion and Buffy the Bloodsucker Cause of death to stop?

Precise of these would work for other systems.

Now then. Heaps of stuff. I'll wish for mega time to compartment it out, but no sketch is rental it brood any mega.

I get these moods every so often. The lust to clean native land. Rationally it takes the put together of me space filler up a largest part of my books and games and unloading them at the neighborhood game garage sale. But the pin down time I did that I so regretted it that I vowed never to do it over. So this time I'll hand over new books to abandon.

Origin: master-of-pentagram.blogspot.com

Newer Post Older Post Home