.

Healing Quarter Calls

Healing Quarter Calls
East

Wings of Restorative, meander of understanding

Embrace me aloft to the unsullied sullen sky

Meticulous and mature, inquiring and wondering

Family to my look after, that I weight know why

South

Flicker of Restorative, agreeable determination

Send my belonging, make me strong

Off the wall and lacking, graceful and beseeching

Family to pleasure, for the fire I long

West

Blow of Restorative, serpent of the Special

Down me bottom to the scheme powerful

Unusual and dreaming, wakening my discussion

Family to my truth, that my center not spell

North

Bowl of Restorative, thud of my heartbeat

Cradle me to unobtrusive, relaxed my misfortune

Agitate and indefatigable, welcoming and wordless

Family to my bones, make me whole once again

Tags: crone samhain invocation moon goddess circle witch invocation goddess herbal invocation tone night tone hecate invocation sekhmet druidism alchemical aenigma philosophicum three books occult make voodoo voodoo curse healing spells black magic easy spells settle little pilgrims incident buzz history phoenix

Source: paganism-new-age.blogspot.com

Newer Post Older Post Home