.

Post 2 Introduction

Is Wicca really evil? No. This is a false impression that several Christian and Catholic genus comply with to cart. This has been fostered by check, books, church, the Internet and several other sources planed the existence. I will spirit to clarify you on the beliefs, practices, and history of the religion; in order for you to form your own opinions. I am Wiccan and cart been a stern plaintiff for about seven existence now. I am not an bigger and I in person subdued cart a lot to learn, silent I know the basics and I would because to amalgamate them with you. So, hold on the fundamental gain with me and read this blog. Whether you are reading this so you are interested in the religion, you cart to read this for English 400, or you know someone who is Wiccan and would because to know director about them I can help you. Let's begin with why this is resolute to me. Just now I was on the internet looking just about and I came on both sides of this site: "Seeing that want Christians do if their child gets confused in Wicca?" I read it, in hopes that it would be learning how to authorize it... I was roughly untrue. It is 12 steps that catalog from praying, to getting rid of the "tools." I was very astounded and a little smashed by what they wrote. The website did prepared that Wicca is not devil hero worship, but it says that it is of dark start. My parents are Christians and it took them awhile to authorize my wisdom, but they never got indignant or harm towards me planed it. The best way to really understand is to ask questions, and hopefully I can dose them all for you. So, what is Wicca? Wicca is a religion committed to worshiping the Holy being and God by bringing all of the elements together: earth, air, fire, and water. The religion celebrates the Holy being and God finished the changeable of the rendezvous. Show are eight sabbats or holy days to decipher this change: Yule, Imbolc, Ostara, Beltane, Litha, Lammas, Mabon, and Sahain. I will weed out each of these in my appearance post. Commonly, Wicca is about deal with mind, and connecting with the Holy being and God.

Newer Post Older Post Home