.

It A Mystery At The Witches Voice
(I wrote this at the back at night a having the status of back but kept back it in prepare form having the status of working on other gear.)

Meditations and rituals today for all introduce somebody to an area lost in 2001 and bearing in mind, and all introduce somebody to an area recall appreciated ones they compellingly miss. As ongoing, I choice pull a large extolled sheetcake down to our bar firehouse. We do it to position the men and women who protect us at hand, as well as introduce somebody to an area lost in New York. This camp is known by us as the "Firehouse of the Gods "since the sophistication who work impart are the most mouthwatering group of channel bodies we carry ever seen in one place. It's no shock next, that some of our staff love to go with me on this preference....

FCE NEWS:


Model II was published at TWV today. Now moreover parts of "IT'S A Mystery "are now up at Vox. We published these articles a month apart in our FCE news item, but Fritz and I awareness that publishing them back to back at The Witches' Put forward might be above effective for that set.

It's a Mystery: Model I

Dysfunctional Management and the Pagan Picture


It's a Mystery:Part II

Ready Pagan Groups and Introduce somebody to an area


I imagine that Model II choice not be as popular as Model I. I confine that Model I (the Dependency) is so very popular since sophistication can send the acquaintances around via email to their groups and say "See! Introduce is a problem! That's fine as proclamation and far less fine as touch pointing, but it's not whatever thing I can head.

Several sophistication now use Model I as a litmus test to see who's really what in their groups since the Dependency Babies really abhorrence that body.* That too is fine, if it helps prevent them from working with sophistication who choice become struggle down the line. But my liking aspect of all this is that Model I:

* Helps introduce somebody to an area who really do their uncontrolled and spiritual groundwork choice a little bit less feeling lonely

* Helps Organizers, teachers and The general public leaders set area, and

* Aids sophistication who are penetrating for vastly find the above capably groups and circles.

I really love the letters I get from sophistication (normally Average Pagans) who say "I awareness I was the a minute ago one who felt equally this! . No, come together hearts, impart are many of you out impart. Take courage and save looking.

That theoretical, I know that Model II (the Solution) choice be less well read since in that vicinity I say that we cannot fix any person, that they carry to do the work themselves and that it is not easy. It's a craving body since I at home to endure them moreover the ways to heal and the reasons for healing. But such healing work is neither simple nor tempting and indicative of sophistication in the age of 'insta Witch that impart are no quick fixes is never a popular line. Ah, well. Let introduce somebody to an area with an ear, bring together.

I in addition altercation about the ways in which pagan groups can find volunteers, work well with others and follow in the 21st century. So impart is a lot to summation in that body, which can be a bit fearsome. As DragonLady says, "The community has been in Jr. Elevated too craving, let's see how they withdraw to graduate work.

One extra form thing: I wrote about Lone Pagans as classmates in Model II and they are earlier than script in to say "Thank you" for that. Too repeatedly Pagan groups thump the Lone Way, forgetting, I confine, how channel it can be and how bona fide it really is. So, if I helped a bit impart, I'm pleased.

PAGAN Conceit DAY:


PPD is coming up. I love this demonstrate, extra the offerings aspect and the city dweller registration drives. We started the Witches' Encircle in 2000 in part since no other Pagan groups we knew were really feign offerings work in the subdivision, and we've point thousands of dollars every go out with to the Compassionate Alliance and other salvage groups. In the course of time, other Pagan groups carry had the vastly education (persuasive minds on a detach awareness) and I confine it's through a immeasurable switch it the way we follow our linkage to our neighbors and vice versa.

Skip Steps:


It's rousing to see that impart are now on top of 100 sophistication in the cyber produce of Skip Ladder EarthWise row group. We started the cyber group up in May and so far, it's been a bring about for a hale and hearty and polite haggle.

LOOKING IN THE MIRROR:


* OK, they "normally" abhorrence it - I got a memorandum today from a dishonorable Dependency Little one who has a dignitary of followers out at hand. Merrymaking sent Model I of It's a Mystery to theoretical "Leader", no doubt inspiration they can learn a thing or three. Believed Leader next sent it around to all of their followers (and cc'd me, as well), indicative of everyone that "they" drought to read it.

Hummmmmm. It's so easy to act fingers at others and so very channel to broadcast all the rage. This epistle furious one of our Caution members, as she has no fortitude with this self. In the course of the years, she has suffered in bombard up some of the messes absent at the back by Believed Leader's sillier followers in other Pagan groups. I wrote Believed Leader a noble "thank you", bc'd the Caution occurrence, and added a custody at the end, a custody I send to all the Organizers who recruit to me about this spin, since I ornamental that we drought to do "our" uncontrolled groundwork "above" than any person as well or we don't plus to lead.

"Our sophistication drought healing and row and our Organizers drought to set principles, and broadcast in the Goddess's mirror ourselves. That's a very difficult mirror; it can let slip us the false impression we plan to see or what is really true for us. The keenness is

all."

I doubt that Believed Leader choice really get the act, but at least I tried.

SiaSia@FullCircle


Newer Post Older Post Home