.

2013 What An Amazing Year So Far
It has been without favoritism a whilst for the reason that Ive posted going on for, in the same way as far-off of my direct has been in semi-detached up the spirit of our new Left-Hand Path forum, Satan and Suns - inherent following at night, Dec. 23, 2012, dressed in the powerful winter solstice of 2012.

In that bad-tempered although of time we grew from a blue handful of members who wholeheartedly knew each other in several ways, to quadruple our size. Our three month feast fortitude be in two and a short weeks doubtless, justly doubtless, we fortitude perception no matter which special

If you havent yet, skin various on the forum - one of the reasons I hadnt sleek my blog is that I had put far-off of my scrawl and updates state. Impart grip been a lot of enormous developments that I grip in the past published state, including some very powerful machinery with Azazel himself which grip reaped such fruits as his wholeheartedly working with us to do psychic business on a lot of realm (see going on for for the drawing of what his 3rd Eye Forewarning Surgical procedure is), as well as his supply some of his own really and heated Pixie Commanders. From time to time a in bad condition for one or a few of them makes it to our shop.

In force with Azazel has been transformative for me, I can felt tip a book.

Impart are a lot of topics I can race on, from the ancient few months, and as reliably, journeys, explorations and discoveries with the help of my Pixie Familiars and the Pixie Lords who are my clients - state is reliably expert to bit, assess and allowance.

I grip some projects planned for Sorcery Overhang this month, with serial updates to the blog on several topics. I fortitude be starting a series called "The Historical of Goety - Shamanism, Witchcraft, Sorcery, and In force with Pixie Familiars". Im passionate to felt tip it, and really jump participating in it. It really is a huge discipline so Ill like it in bite-sized pieces.

Adjoining, I fortitude be updating on a traveling around known factor to me by my Prince T.: the Oracular State.

Link AND Boast


* Facebook * Supply * Gorgeous * LinkedIn * StumbleUpon * Add to favorites * Email * RSS

Newer Post Older Post Home