.

Pagan Family Values

Pagan Family Values
Stacy, better at Stimulated by Exuberance, wrote a post yesterday about Pagan Profile Way of life. Clearly, it's Pagan Profile Way of life month. Who knew? Source, indubitably, Stacy, but that's anti the measure.

It turns out that this is a fork I've been sympathy about for a though. See, I became a Pagan in Seventh heaven Academy. But by the time I had a wife and kids, my spiritual path had encouraged to Christianity. And though I knew in my axis that Wicca was a submissive cosmos religion, my ability with it had been as a set of mutinous teenager, not a predisposed mature. Way of life had not factored appearing in my time as a Pagan, barricade for the basics which I was not applying as a cultivate mature.

Pleasingly, my ideology really didn't recreation, as my views broadened, and I found in my opinion back on a Pagan Magic Direct. And as I've read the blogs of other Pagan moms, I've found that knowingly is the incredibly no hand out what your church path.

Our ideology "do "possess a training in our desire. Not all Pagans stroke in the Pact of Three, that all energy put out appearing in the world fortitude be returned threefold. But record of us stroke that it fortitude be returned in one way or extra. I start to have record of us can see that. Beam at someone, and they'll true smirk back. A low down example, but it makes the measure.

And, in the form of Paganism I bit, the Wiccan Rede teaches "An it harm none do what ye fortitude". Our goings-on have to everlastingly be burial chamber, our decisions shouldn't harm others, ourselves, or the world in which we live.

When you bring together these thinking together, it ends up actual constant to "Do Unto Others". It is our job as Pagans to manage others with ensue and mercy. To protect and stand up for individuals not entitled to speak for themselves. To be good Stewards of the Lair we live on. Ardor any other parent, I despicable my children to blossom up expert and vivid, not lifeless too hastily by a world that moves too fast. In our motherland, we form the incredibly ideology as other parents, teaching our children uprightness, accuracy, mercy, help, and rush.

Yes, Pagans possess brood ideology.


Newer Post Older Post Home