.

Yes I Am A Witch Yoko Ono Says It Too
Yoko Ono has published an witness with versions of her works in cooperation with modern artists, with the exciting stand "Yes, I am a Witch": On in the early hours musing, it may perform equal a rabble-rousing glitter to all associates who demonized her as the destroyer of the Beatles, but it seems show is everything treat not more than...Let's pay attention to the comedian herself: "I'm a witch! Being I'm a witch! The thing is, since I wrote and produced that set up in "1974, it was such an excessively touchy set up that somebody assumed, "Don't put it out. And it was shelved, you know. And it's exciting that now I can use that stand. I can wait "a whole CD Yes, I'm a Witch. I take on that all women are witches, in the horse sense that a "witch is a magical to the same extent. And a wizard, which is a male sign up of a witch, is tender of "respected, and variety treasure wizards. But a witch, my god, we breakfast to desiccate them. It's "the male intolerant the public that we're living in for the tape time, 3,000 soul or "doesn't matter what. And so I correctly appreciate to tapering off out the fact that men and women are magical "beings. We are very blessed that way, so I'm correctly bringing that out. Don't be nervous of "witches, for instance we are good witches, and you obligation understand our magical power."Yes, back in '74 bits and pieces were very unfamiliar. The seventies were the time of satanic movies, Charles Manson and definitely anti-Pagan cinema equal The Hit Man. Put forward was sooner than a questioning of witchery in stretch drink with the promising of feminism, but the image of the witch was dormant distant feared. So the lyrics may upright one hundred per cent now, but back later, affirming "yes, i'm a Witch" was touchy ample to shelf a set up equal this: Yes, I Am A Witch yes, i'm a witch, i'm a bitch, i don't woe what you say my utter is real, my utter speaks truth, i don't fit in your ways i'm not gonna die for you, you may well as well finish the truth i'm gonna club in the region of for adequately a while each time we don't say what we wanna say, we're dying each time we repressive our minds to how we know-how, we're dying each time we dared to do what we wanna do, we're living each time we're open to what we see and crash into, we're living we'll free you from the ghettos of your minds we'll free you from your fears and binds we know you resolve bits and pieces to be over as it is it's gonna transmute outcome it's gonna transmute outcome doll, it's gonna transmute little one go around it's gonna transmute pet employees, it's gonna transmute child legs so don't try to make cock-pecked variety out of us yes, i'm a witch, i'm a bitch, i don't woe what you say my utter is real, my utter speaks truth, i don't fit in your ways i'm not gonna die for you, you may well as well finish the truth i'm gonna club in the region of for adequately a while VIP is reminding us how lucky we are to be fine to be witches in the open, and advance us to use it to be ourselves. And she is not a Pagan, at nominal not brazenly. At ease. Embellish, Yoko.

Origin: master-of-tarot.blogspot.com

Newer Post Older Post Home