.

Oh Lucky Me

Oh Lucky Me
Trumpets blaring! Drums are rolling! Appearance at all the confetti above ground in the air! I won! Yes, I did! Day 21 of Mrs. B's 31 Days of Halloween. I support a snap on my blog for her antagonism (I had it earlier October 1st). Clap on it to index her antagonism...it runs for 9 beyond days! I can not notify you the source of pleasure I felt in the same way as I saw I had a won. And I won a done award, a book (one of my pet sound effects). A book from WEISER BOOKS in print by JUDIKA ILLES called "Artifice In the same way as YOU Accept IT, 150 SPELLS YOU CAN NOT Previous In the absence of". Now that is no matter which I can conscious with! Thank you, thank you Mrs. B, for the done antagonism, and the room for maneuver to frequent various total blogs.

Broad Moon Esbat tonight. It is the Blood Moon, correspondingly called Plummeting Fern Moon by the Untreated Americans. What's an Esbat, you say? An esbat is a lunar ritual, an fulfillment of the moon in one of its phases. What's more phase holds a special power for magickal procedure. The moon correspondingly is special having the status of it is a symbol of the Divinity. Our noticeable Divinity, glowing white white in the dark sky. We ask the Divinity to bless our magick, to guide us, and to add her power to our spells.

Yield a done Friday! Here's a Halloween picture for you. Do not be nervy.

Boo!



Source: alchemy-and-alchemists.blogspot.com

Newer Post Older Post Home