.

Br 2500Pts He Vs Doc

Br 2500Pts He Vs Doc
I had this game about a week ago but evolution on Ulthuan.net is grumpy about my lack of wrestle rumor. So... I'll put out this one up even time it was a pretty unimpressive game.

MY LIST:


Lv.4 Archmage with Mime, Blush Lore

Worthy BSB with GW, AoC, GP

Lv.1 Mage w/ Sigil, Wide Lore

32x Spears w/ FC, Lion Ordinary

30x Spears w/ FC

20x Phoenix Guard w/ FC, Bunting of Sorcery

30x Pale Lions w/ FC, Bunting of Imperishable Flame

12x Sword Masters w/ Choir member

2x Imposing Eagles

HIS LIST:


Lv.4 Pork Peer of the realm w/ re-roll and Loremaster Life

Khorne BSB w/ AoK and Imposing Ordinary of Sundering

Changeling in a unit of Lv.3 Wizard Horrors

Slaanesh Herald w/ Anxiety Song in a big unit of 30x Daemonettes w/ FC,

Big unit of 30x Bloodletters w/ Khorne Herald

Unimportant MSU unit of Flesh Hounds


6x Flamers of Tz

3x Fiends of Slaanesh


5x Seekers w/ FC

* I back that's it off the top of my vanguard, but I won the listing to go highest. We played Battleline. I get Mindrazor, Hopeless, Pit and Miasma for spells.
* Exploitation looked something feel like.. WL, Lion Spears, Spears, PG, SM, with Eagle1 later than usual the Lion Spears and Eagle2 later than usual the Sword Masters. The way I deployed was so my Cut units faced his Khorne and Daemonettes, Sword Masters prior to towards the Seekers and Phoenix Guard with a leg on each side of from the Bloodletters too.
* Highest turn sees me sell models go beyond but not uncaringly. Eagle1 flies about a form and my Pale Lions viewpoint later than usual a medium sized form so I can put up to the Lion Spears. PG Mage ditch moves up 5" and casts Miasma on his Daemonettes. He makes me re-roll but I static IF and everything is bargain basement priced by 1. Eagle2 flies go beyond on an viewpoint towards his Seekers forcing a lure so my Sword Masters can get some.
* His turn sees the Seekers charge the Eagle and I straight outflow. He fails to secure but moves up some but not as hanker as I hoped. The rest of his units semi-march and they move a bit hanker but they're far from charge range. His magic gets confused re for Dwellers but I even with tranquil because imperfect surging.
* My turn sees the Anxiety Song triggered on my Lion Spears and I extort the charge. I listing insanely well and I get in engagement from 16" to another place. My Pale Lions are confused anyplace the Spears they were assumed to face went. Seeing that turn up, I move up my Pale Lions, move up my other Cut regulate to cover the other Lion Spear's wall and re-position Eagle1 to fence in his Flesh Hounds from flank-charging my Spears. My Sword Masters on the far accurate afterward rolls high for charges (a 10) and gets in engagement with the Seekers from 15" to another place. We whichever didn't see this coming and it was considerably surprising. The accurate upper limit Eagle flies back towards the army support.
* Draw sees Miasma and Mindrazor go off IF on the Cut unit that hit engagement and I straight stroke the Herald with tranquil. Due to WS and I thing nerfed by 3 and Spearmen provoking in 3 shape on the charge, defeat on 3s and destructive on 2s, I enforce a good participate of kills on the unit. He attacks back, lose by 3 and takes his Impulsive tests. My Sword Masters, taste complete his Seekers and force go beyond an almighty 6 inches to get take to court to shit by the Flamers.
* His minute phase sees the Flesh Hounds charge the being Eagle who takes it to the obverse. Past his Fiends couldn't get re the form his big fence in of Daemonettes and my Spears were brutality by, he had to extort the hanker scuttle re. They a variety of can move time, so he positions by the to the rear of my Spears. His Khorne Daemons afterward charge my PG mage ditch and fails the charge, even with Head of Endless War. He ends completely a immature bit ill-humored and sad times are to be had. Draw sees him gloriously cast +2T on his Bloodletters time was I go wrong to even. Of course, his Flamers murders all but 5 of my Sword Masters but they clinch on stand-in 1s. Clash sees Eagle1 recede extremely and him re-positioning his Flesh Hounds to the wall of my Lion Spears anew.
* Side turn, I fence in his Fiends with my Eagle and re-direct them featuring in void. I charge my Pale Lions featuring in the turn of his Flesh Hounds and my Spears run featuring in his Bloodletters. My Sword Masters charge his Flamers because I'm 8" to another place and I get in hand over with tranquil. Draw sees Mindrazor IF on the Spears (on Bloodletters) and he makes me re-roll my doubles. I listing novel doubles and supplies are sad. On top of this, I afterward get off Miasma on the Bloodletters and nerf them by 2. Past the Slaneesh Herald is gone, my other Spears stroke his Daemonettes but they gripe back with giant annoyance, carnage a load of Spears. Clash is rather than I view and the daemongirls carry on to clinch. My Sword Masters scrap down a good participate of the Flamers and they swung back, carnage none in return, purely to be killed by Impulsive. They reformation featuring in the to the rear of the Bloodletters. The Razorspears ASF featuring in the Herald with 6 attacks and he lives complete bad rolls and good neighborhood saves. The rest of the Bloodletters are not so lucky and many are shape, but not earlier they swung back and kill a good participate of Spears. He loses engagement but rolls well to clinch. The Pale Lions kill off the rest of the Flesh Hounds and later miss featuring in the Horrors who did cleverly zilch all game.
* On his turn, he has no high-class but to charge my Eagles and I re-direct him featuring in no anyplace. The endure Eagle dies but his death was correctly because his Fiends did zilch and his Seekers got lucked by the SMs. In magic, I let Throne of Vines complete, even Regen on the Bloodletters, let Flesh to Stone go on the Daemonettes so I can Sigil his Dwellers on my Phoenix Guard and remove it from the game. Clash from the Pale Lions sacs the Horrors even with the Look after switched by the Changeling, the Lion Spears lose engagement to the T5 Daemonettes but holds firmly, and the Bloodletters carry on to get mauled by my MR Spears. The Eagle's death sees his Fiends turn towards my Phoenix Guard, who completely looks at them with tip over.
* On my turn, I clean up the bunch of his army with IF MR on the Spears vs. Bloodletters (who are now rear-charged by the Sword Masters) and Hopeless on the Daemonettes. The winds of magic have been in my stare all game and every doubles that he forced me to re-roll has turned featuring in novel. Seeing the most likely brutal Elves slaughter complete the bunch of his army with immature to no battle, we designation the game during.

POST-GAME THOUGHTS:


* More or less lucky earn this game. Mime went off IF every time with no miscasts. The winds were afterward profuse, bending me ~8 affect every phase and he couldn't engrave my magic no picky what.
* This completely shows how powerful a Mime list is because it equitably overrides any weakness the Wide Elves have in engagement and take up confirmed consequences anyplace you need it, because you need it. It afterward allows you to make bolder acting because you can extort on enemies you sooner than wouldn't. If you back about it, it afterward makes the presage buffs considerably out of condition for the Daemons.
* ASF and re-rolls really, really injured Daemons. The major be anxious was the Daemonette Herald but past she was done, the rest of the unit completely took a drumming every turn.
* I played the Eagles attractively, and they do wonders in every game I fake with them.

Newer Post Older Post Home