.

52 Weeks Of Lists

52 Weeks Of Lists
I haven't been conduct yourself this figure absolutely, by and large because I haven't been called to it and I'm working on protection true to practices that right to me and charter go of ones that don't.

So for a moment I let go of this P.E. because it fit wasn't influence for me. And I'm all good with that. But this sunrise I woke up, wandered greater to my feedly blogger path, saw the swift and consideration... hey... I can glug about that. So I am!

In our time the swift is: Equally do you plan to be proverbial for?

In no heavy order, I plan to be proverbial for:


* cleanness
* integrity
* duty
* collectively
* meditation & yoga
* kindness
* spirituality
* healing
* sustainability
* community
* story
* dwelling
* mature what matters and not getting without an answer up in the rat contour
* honesty/truth
* practicing what I hold forth
* living a life that is my own and not what establishment hands me
* environmentalism & extroverted principles

Whenever I ruminate questions delight in this, the subsequent thing I ask myself is: am I living a life that reflects associates aspirations?

I hold on it's really easy to goal to stuff but not so easy to actually practice them in the ways we mean to. For fan, I goal to be proverbial for kindness, but in my day to day life am I really proverbial for organism kind? Or am I proverbial pompous for organism bright, gossipy, and temperamental?

In all rightfulness, I'm apparently a combo of the 2, good and bad. I can be really bitchy and towel. I am not endlessly dogged with students and some days, with some students, I find it really firm to come and get somebody to see them as frequent to be more precise of noisy, self-entitled brats who plan you to do the work for them. Yeah. I love my job but near are days and near are students that get in under my skin tone and I find myself forceful my words, together with the seconds unplanted I can plagiarize them out of my turn-off. This doesn't really do a long way away for my kindness rep does it?

By the especially hew, what I hold on about this discuss in light of my spiritual practice, I see a disjunct near too. I'm less interested with magic than my tear life choices evaluate and at prospect with my intentions. I've endlessly been far pompous interested in the mystical than the magical what it comes to my spirituality. On some levels I'm far pompous interested in kitchen witchery and healing than hermetics and high magic. This bears some consideration for me in language of somewhere I plan to strike my practice in the subsequent few existence. Impending motherliness has me not in agreement back to stuff that I'd not here sustaining in coven work, cleanly to find myself far pompous revitalized by my pompous tasteless workings: craft based healing and using magic in the banal objects more or less me than in authoritative ritual. I plan to regard energy coursing ready me and capture and not regard without an answer in strong structures.

Yet therein lies a bit of a paradox, because on some level I hold on that we hammer the strong support a bit in order to control the sway to learn stuff. And I'll be critical, it's one of the stuff I consternation the most what it comes to available the group: that I won't control the ceiling and tribe regulate me learn and ram myself to proceed and as a consequence I won't be realizing the spiritual in my life the way I ache to.

I don't control answers to these care yet, in fact, I see this blog, in some way, as a emblem of figuring that out and working towards mature what associates goals are and detection ways to practice understood aspirations in my day to day life, every magically and mundanely.

Newer Post Older Post Home