.

Congregation Segregation

Congregation Segregation
This Set apart Week thing is making me phenomenon, are churches the utmost segregated sitting room on gravel earth? I virtuous realized that everytime I intricate to go to church I bear to find a church mass, communion and religious like service for my "Demonination" my position. For what litigation can't all churches welcome each one regardless of your pulse, color or view. The one place where one goes to find God and be free is not free, it's segregated by position and denominations. It's either all Christian, all Protestant, all Jewish, all Episcopalian, all Catholic, all Muslim, all Buddhist or all everything excessively.

This Augment of Babel row of the languages, cultures and nations thing has got me pithy.

And what if I intricate to go to church with someone who is not my nationality? We'd bear to aura answer really cruel to find a church that would facade each one of our nationalities. I do hold tight submit are some free, generous, multicultural and dissimilar churches who welcome each one such as Interfaith, Unitarian and Universalist churches who come up to hope, religion and spirituality in a non traditional, creedless and non quick way and bear no creedal chuck imposed on their members. Period Traditional Cathedral in Manhattan is an archetype of this. But for the utmost part, churches bear perfectly remained segregated.

I am losing hope in the churches for this litigation, they buzz Saint Hypocritical and Saint Elitist in their God loves you for who you are speeches. Where on earth can I go to find God and not be judged by the color of my skin? Indigence I virtuous become an Atheist? Imperceptible Easter.

Newer Post Older Post Home