.

Will I Go To Hell If I Cast Spells
Question: Thrust I Go To Hell If I Series Spells?

I'm not Wiccan yet but I've been reading about it. I maintain to private I'm a small nervous about casting spells and reading Tarot cards. I was raised Christian, and there's a part of me that wonders if in all probability I'll end up in Hell for practicing witchcraft. At the same time as do I do?

Answer:


This is a problematical stipulate, such as Wiccans and Pagans don't dignitary in the Christian plan of Hell. Not honest that, supreme of us top choice magic as part of our broadsheet life. For someone who is a practicing Wiccan or Pagan, there's not really a launch about this assemble of thing -- the accident of our honest interior is not fixed in the use of magic. More readily, we kill work for our appointments, and top choice that the formation gives back what we put modish it. In other words, for supreme Wiccans, magic in itself is not "evil", but practicing sullen or disapproving magic can without human intervention get us in a bit of Karmic hot water.

Nonetheless, we in addition to understand that not every spiritual path agrees with this philosophy. If you belong to a religion that does maintain injunctions against magic and witchcraft, and you are benevolent about the observation of your interior as a acquire of magical practices, you necessity speak to your high priest or minister about these issues. To conclude, you are the honest one who can differentiate whether a magical life is perpendicular for you or not.

Reference: thelema-and-faith.blogspot.com

Newer Post Older Post Home