.

The Man Of My Dreams

The Man Of My Dreams

5/10/06 The Witches Blog:

I make up to my readers. Tim and I wolf out of use up (yet once more), but due to country "over and done my shelve"; it seems that we undisturbed are living together. As I wolf found in the away from, heaps become old when I petition magick the greatest...when I am "in trouble" or "in throbbing", this is the time when I "back prevented from it". Yet, I wolf undisturbed continued the practice and find that it is address friendship for me. At what time I was told that the thought of the practice of magick-white magick at smallest, is "to become". To proliferate to stem our "path of life-force". I just wolf found it very incommodious to post such pining and distinct stuff. I did a spell (see as follows), a love spell and I wolf found that within my dreams someone has come to me. The life (man) of my dreams symposium with me and tries to heal me. He is put the lid on and superlative my friend. This man of my dreams, I incentive claim him Paul...rather "symposium me thru" this break-up. But the same as he is a man in my dreams, I find that his wisdom and message of view is very extraordinary. Innermost my dreams he comes to me, speaks to me, and set in motion within peace-even if I cry face-to-face to sleep. I find that his words...bring me love in a way that I wolf never had prior. Unfornately, he is a man of my dreams-and not real. But thru his "dream training", once more, heaps become old I find wisdom and inner friendship.

It is a spell that I wolf done time and time and time once more within the last few weeks. I am moreover working very hard-probably the hardest in my life. One thing that has manifested is that for the put the lid on time in my life, my professional opportunities are the best they wolf ever been-but I must stem thru on them. This requires a hegemony and mercy within face-to-face that has never prior been unavoidable of me. As well, I must "overshadow" my tears and my throbbing each and everyday-in order to form. I must "precisely" board my Wiccan path as never prior. The handle is incommodious and excellent. I must example "my demons" and "my uncertainties" as never prior.

Budge (difference of a spell from Sirona Knight):


Fair-haired a rose pungent candle and wear a rose pungent perfume (I wear "Tea Rose" by "The Perfumers Set).

Essence of picturesque roses so red


Capture love to my bed

Sincerity is strong within my dreams

Bubbly with stars and formidable moonbeams.



Source: thelema-and-faith.blogspot.com

Newer Post Older Post Home