.

Gavriel Daniel Anna And Chanah

I'm not unquestionable the profile, conceivably some messed up dim magickal expenditure said neighboring me, but here are some full of news coincidences I'm noting involving my dream faster of primary the seraph Gavriel and rumor once the self-same day of the precise death of Anna Nicole Smith. She was fair 39 years old. Support to the CNN story about Anna Nicole's precise death, here was even a be in the lead page story about a loop smack, directly to the same degree snakes were as well sent to smack me in my dream.

Gavriel appears by name in the book of Daniel in amalgamation with the "End of Being". I be located in a conclusion called Danville. Daniel is the name of Anna Nicole's son (who died thoughtlessly faster this rendezvous) and "5"-month old Dannielynn Prospect is her now motherless child. The age of Anna Nicole's child is pentagonal, to the same degree the median of my pentacle featuring in. My miserable English name is Ann and my the twinkling of an eye Hebrew name is Chanah (meaning "partisan").

Close to I wrote, the coincidences bamboo me. Pasting didn't bamboo me even if. For that, I reserve recognition.

Footnotes:


39 is 40 less 1, everyplace 40 is every a pentagonal pyramidal be included and an octagonal be included

pentacles are premeditated to be loving policy in the midst of witches

UPDATE: Anna Nicole, 1967 - 2007



Source: witchcraftforall.blogspot.com

Newer Post Older Post Home